• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO macros

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, just wanted to know if anyone had any useful macros they can share for fighters. I was looking for a way to macro healing with badaids and any others that fighters may find useful (I dont use any third party software at all) so all withing 2d client of uo would be preferable.

Thanks

O

Out of Date

The only ingame ones I have on my warrior is primary and secondary ability and 'switch to last used weapon'.
I use UO-Assist (legal addon program) for the rest, wich I highly recommend for you aswell. It is, however a one time fee.
www.tugsoft.com

W

walter_mitty

if your intending to play in factions and do some pvp best ya can do is is use the uoassist macros to bandage yourself.

if you dont use the 3rd party progz you'll get pwned.
its just a fact of the game just now. i think that anyone that says they pvp and dont use them isnt telling the truth.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to be crystal clear, the only '3rd party progz' being recommended here is UOAssist.

btw, there is a bandage self macro in the 2D client which works perfectly well, but only if you have the targeting system turned on

Grimwar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, just wanted to know if anyone had any useful macros they can share for fighters. I was looking for a way to macro healing with badaids and any others that fighters may find useful (I dont use any third party software at all) so all withing 2d client of uo would be preferable.

Thanks

Your kinda stuck, well major stuck really.
Uo does have a half hearted attempt at self bandaid, but as Petra said it requires the use of the self targeting system. This unique system is better used for targeting hostiles not your self. Well it's good for the honor and retarget stuff.

either dbl click your aids and tagertet your self which is very, very slow or try out uoassist.
Uoassist used to have a free trial, well it's been awhile sence i bought it, but it's the best macro program for manny mundane or even simple uses of items in uo.
Even manny of the macros in KR still doin't compare to uoa (uoassist).

This is not a rant............but i just got a new mouse, it has like 10 buttons and even after reprograming some of them it still uses an unknown button to go back a page. GRRRR took me an hour to type this LoL.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, I would get uo assist but I am too cheap, for example I would rather play 5 years to save enough gold for a charger than buy something thats available in game.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there's a similar post to this in uhall, someone has detailed a very nice uo macro for bandage self. If memory serves it's in 3 steps.

line 1. toggle on target system
line 2. bandage self
line 3. toggle off target system.

S

Sir Kenga

I use ingame macro bandageself and it works perfectly.