• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO is dead (clean)

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, there is nothing happening. Anything they come out with that makes it more exciting burns everyone out after the initial week of excitement. I may call it quits finally.

Pvp is all the same crap all the time. Person one kills person two, or person one thru 20 kills person two and brags about it.

I want her to die, and lose all her ****. Hardon thinks he is good cause he can spam disarm.

I still have 4 mins or resurrection Sickness so I'll continue.

There are so many in that guild that can't stand that guild, but they join cause they don't want to deal with them like myself and FL does.

Gone are the days when FL ruled supreme. Pvp was fun, we controled the PS market. We used to give away one weekend a year, where we would let people do spawns without us raiding, and we would even protect them.

People actually liked us then.

Ooji and Cecil knew how to run things, they were adults, not desperate Housewives. The biggest mistake FL ever did was let a person like her run the team.

I still wonder what happened to my girl Solaris.

You two are pathetic, and what goes around comes around.

Hag this is not your shard, leave. We'll all pitch in and buy you a transfer ticket.

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't quit Tesla, come and get into roleplaying with us.. We need a multiple RP guilds rather than this big Orc guild, we all have lots of ideas planned, but need more RP guilds and more folks involved in roleplaying, with enough involvement, we can create endless possibilities and opportunities for all to enjoy.. We're trying to start up RP-Warring for people who like both RP and PvP.. Right now I am working on a broad-reaching roleplaying scenario called the "Nobility Project." in which all guilds can participate, we're currently seeking to recognize all the towns of Britannia and to create a coherent and historically accurate political framework in which to create quests, scenarios and day-to-day interaction..

We're hoping to get several town-based guilds going, ones that are human based, roleplaying as guardsmen of their towns (player run cities would be located right outside their towns.) We would like to start with some kind of Covian guild of Rebels and a loyalist guild of Britain, that serve the new king, and they are basically his diplomats and his guard and they try to make people sign treaties etc.. And the citizens of small towns like cove/minoc with no history of royalty, will rebel against the loyalists..

So that is what the project is.... And we're hoping to get people involved.. Come join us Tesla!

And I agree with you on PvP, however, this game is not about PvP, it can be so much more, the players just need to stop what they are doing, change their mindset, change the bang, change their gameplay ignore everything EA throws at them and ignore the game mechanics and we need to work together as a community again..

S

suprshadow

Man i think everyone should give M a break. Their life is tough. Like come on when Saragon came up to me in LUNA and offered to duel me for money and i said No (Because lucas still owes me and why make it so they owe me even more.) Then i see him in Yew on his faction char.(He just finished killing a lagged out shaunKOK, Good job!)

So onto the fight/duel; I who do chug and eat apples in field fights; do not do it during 1v1's. During the whole fight saragon was chugging potions eating apples. I probably redlined him like 7-9 times everytime he would run off screen and behind a house so i was out of line of sight. While all this is happening shaun is standing there rezed now just watching not even attacking and of course. I am at half health not worried about it at all when Lucas runs up and Exp FS's me... Very classy guys thats the only time you can kill me lol.

B

Balian of Asgard

LOL, im not laughing at u shadow, but what do you expect from Lucas, he is such a POS and I am sure a sad excuse for a human being.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man i think everyone should give M a break. Their life is tough. Like come on when Saragon came up to me in LUNA and offered to duel me for money and i said No (Because lucas still owes me and why make it so they owe me even more.) Then i see him in Yew on his faction char.(He just finished killing a lagged out shaunKOK, Good job!)

So onto the fight/duel; I who do chug and eat apples in field fights; do not do it during 1v1's. During the whole fight saragon was chugging potions eating apples. I probably redlined him like 7-9 times everytime he would run off screen and behind a house so i was out of line of sight. While all this is happening shaun is standing there rezed now just watching not even attacking and of course. I am at half health not worried about it at all when Lucas runs up and Exp FS's me... Very classy guys thats the only time you can kill me lol.
See, that guild is lame.

M

mastodon

hmm sounds like a tactical stratedgy? using game mechanics to survive? how dare they. if the shoes fits wear it. if they were scripting or doing something illegal yes they deserve all the pain and smack talk theyre due. same with tamers, how can you be mad at someone for using whats been given? dont hate the player hate the game. yeah im already in the doghouse with you guys for voicing my opinion but oh well, i thnk as a 12.99/month player i get 2 cents worth of say.

S

suprshadow

mastodon, don't be so hard on yourself. I love your 2 cents. Even if the 2 cents are made of double whopper with cheese i still want it. It's not the fact that he was using pots and apples sir, it's funny that he needs them to fight me 1v1. I would say it is more me making fun of him for it not so much complaining about it man. and the fact that he would run off screen and behind houses to get out of my line of sight for casting so he could heal up. I can't run as fast as him, His speeder is way to fast for my computer and he knows it so he uses it to his advantage.

And the point i was trying to make was i told shaun not to attack and so shaun just watched the 1v1 because its called respect. When you call in someone to exp FS someone in a 1v1... you become the lowest of the low and even though he was already there, he just sank even lower in everyones books.

B

Balian of Asgard

I was fighting someone from COM |T| last night, I had him 1/4 life a few times and he outran me while I tried to moving shot him, and he was casting small heals and still outrunning me. I said EFF this and disengaged.

S

ShaunOfPac

I was fighting someone from COM |T| last night, I had him 1/4 life a few times and he outran me while I tried to moving shot him, and he was casting small heals and still outrunning me. I said EFF this and disengaged.
Funny, I was fighting YOU today, and you had Miss Shay attack me and your other buddy bola me, and still not killing me. Not only not killing me, but you guys running away?? What happened to all the **** you were talking about 1v1'ing and about how many times you could have killed me?

S

ShaunOfPac

BTW Sargon didn't kill me lagged out. . . My client crashed and I was unable to get back in game for 5 minutes. He has no idea how to play his bushido mage.

B

Balian of Asgard

my phone rings alot, or my wife flips if she catches me playing uo :(
so,often I have to run and hide and log, only to come back to a grey screen.
this grey screen is better than a wifes wrath. sad but true
this is the price i pay for uo

S

SUPRsalad

hmm sounds like a tactical stratedgy? using game mechanics to survive? how dare they. if the shoes fits wear it. if they were scripting or doing something illegal yes they deserve all the pain and smack talk theyre due. same with tamers, how can you be mad at someone for using whats been given? dont hate the player hate the game. yeah im already in the doghouse with you guys for voicing my opinion but oh well, i thnk as a 12.99/month player i get 2 cents worth of say.
nobody put you in the doghouse dude, I gave you a hard time because you said i had anger issues and i bring hate and angst to the shard... HAHAH
everyone who knows me must have laughed a little. I am the antithesis of what you described, and everyone knows it. 'high fives and tight vibes' that's actually MY catch phrase. (shadow still has it backwards) How can you have tight vibes without first having high fives, J-dog?

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO is dead..... nothing but a bunch of unattended bots and speedhackers left.

Just pull the plug and put it out of it's misery.

G

Gellor

Damn... someone who actually makes my pessimistic ^ss look like a ray of sunshine:bowdown:

If UO is so dead, you could save yourself $13 a month and a lot of angst in your life by simply walking away and basking in what you thought were the good ole days.

I'll stick with the here and now to enjoy my time with the friends and enemies I meet in UO:spider:

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're a good man Reeb, always enjoyed listening to you in TS.

Yes, if I actually cared about the $39 a month I pay for our 3 accounts and felt like taking the time to pack all my crap into bankboxes...... I would have inactivated my accounts long ago.

M

mastodon

point taken saladshooter, im thinkin his speed is "unnatural" so to say.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're a good man Reeb, always enjoyed listening to you in TS.

Yes, if I actually cared about the $39 a month I pay for our 3 accounts and felt like taking the time to pack all my crap into bankboxes...... I would have inactivated my accounts long ago.
I'll say it again, you don't play, you don't matter.

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whatever you say boss.

Guess the fact that I've played this game for longer than you doesn't matter right?

I forgot....you DJ on a POS video game radio station..therefore you must know it all.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whatever you say boss.

Guess the fact that I've played this game for longer than you doesn't matter right?

I forgot....you DJ on a POS video game radio station..therefore you must know it all.
Longer then me? Doubtful. And I don't want to measure penis' to prove who played longer... I don't care. One thing, you don't play, I do... So I have played longer.

Again, you don't play, you don't matter.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whatever you say boss.

And also, how do you know the show is ****ty? You don't even listen.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, with this much hate for the game..how can your radio show centered around UO not be?
Oh it's FAR from centered around UO... It's WoW, and a little UO... mostly RL ****, not much Games.

We have thousands of listeners... we can't JUST talk about UO all the time. Check it out sometime. But still, he don't play, he don't matter.

S

SUPRsalad

I nominate ShaunKOK to punch you in the gut live on the oprah winfrey show, with special guest, Nelson, from the Simpsons, just so he can go 'HAH-HAH', while pointing at you.