• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

uo ingame macros

D

DARTH_VADER

Hello ive always used uo assist in the past for mage macros and recently someone i know who is alot faster and better than me at mage told me he uses only in game uo macros for all his spells and targets, i havent seen him in awhile.
Now im wondering why is there a pause after everytime i get dissrupted, i never had any kind of pause with uo assist, does anyone who uses ingame uo macros have any input on this? Before i always used just a standard spell and than uo assist for my last target and target self but changed over to all ingame last target and target self since i was given the advice, im interested in wether this can even work.
For ingame macros im using cast spell wait for target and than either target self or last target but like i said , the pause after i get disrupted is killing me right now i need to be able to cast again right away.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Making macros like that always means if you get fizzled it will need pressing twice.

Putting it all on one key is purely for training, imo it is better to just have 'cast spell' in uo with nothing after it, targets can be in both for various purposes but still need to be seperate from the actual casting for speed.