• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO Herald] FOF: Friday Friday Friday

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This week we have questions regarding the Stygian Abyss Client and content.

To read the full article click here.

More...

M

Marcus Blackwell

Overall not a bad FoF I think. Would have loved to hear some info on an eta on Publish 58 and info on the 11th Anni items hoepfully they will give info on that next week. Now one of the questions I'll have for next week would be since the SA client is going to be patchable through the UO patch server does that mean the expansion will be delievered like Mondains Legacy which was patched as well? Hope they have uogamecodes working at 100% then or it will be a pain trying to purchase upgrade codes..for me it will least means I'll have to call or email them for codes.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Overall not a bad FoF I think. Would have loved to hear some info on an eta on Publish 58 and info on the 11th Anni items hoepfully they will give info on that next week. Now one of the questions I'll have for next week would be since the SA client is going to be patchable through the UO patch server does that mean the expansion will be delievered like Mondains Legacy which was patched as well? Hope they have uogamecodes working at 100% then or it will be a pain trying to purchase upgrade codes..for me it will least means I'll have to call or email them for codes.
Most likely they will have it like ML in that if your already playing the game you probably will already have the expansion via multiple downloads/patches/publishes, and will just need to enter the code to unlock the features. I thought they had already announced during one of the town hall meeting that SA will be available on store shelves.

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I'm still curious whats with the new WBB bank-designs... ;)

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*cheers for the improved patch process* (if it's downloading file-by-file, does this mean it will be possible to repair an install where a file somehow gets corrupted/deleted?)

*wonders if I might be better off just recreating my macros anyway* (they're a scattered mess right now, although it would be nice to have the ability to share macro bars across some cross-account)

Throwing being a gargoyle-only skill is interesting ... I guess that simplifies the plan a little. I'm a little unclear on what the basic compency means ... is that like a jack-of-all-trades effect?

A

AesSedai

- I had a hunch I might find some answers in this edition of FoF :)

Thx Chrissay & Supreem!

(I'll go edit my post to point the curious to the FoF)

B

Benny Lava

gawd....i hope that the underwear thing is on the end of the list of things to do, seriously now...

S

Sweeney

gawd....i hope that the underwear thing is on the end of the list of things to do, seriously now...
Looking over the recent "questions" answered the past few FoFs, chances are it is in next weeks. Either that or more "questions" about SA instead of current issues.

soze

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that's because they make up easy to answer questions and throw in one player-submitted.

Got that right....talk about some softball issues...the Gargoyle skill section had been covered in numerous prior discussions and town halls.

The last few FOFs have sucked...nothing worth looking at really

A

AesSedai

- Perhaps uo.com has a larger UO audience than the Town Hall meetings, their recordings, or UO-Stratics?

Why not put out information on UO:Stygian Abyss in as many places as possible, even if some of us may read the same information multiple times?