• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO Herald] February Event Moderator Events

K

Katlene

:heart:Love and Misconception :heart:

Oceania – Saturday February 7th 11:30 am EST and 8th 10:30 am EST

Sonoma – Saturday February 14th 1:00 pm PST and 15th 4 pm PST

Great Lakes – Saturday February 7th 7:30 pm CST

Drachenfels – Sunday February 15th 8:00pm GMT+1 and 17th 8:00pm GMT+1

Chesapeake – Saturday February 14th 3:00pm thru 10 pm EST

Legends – Saturday February 14th 8pm thru 10pm EST

Siege - Saturday February 14th 7pm EST Main event and 9 pm EST Tournament

Origin - February 15th 1 pm PST

Atlantic – Saturday February 7th 11AM EST

Pacific – Saturday February 14th 3PM EST

Baja – Saturday February 14th 3PM PST

Lake Superior – Friday February 15th 8pm CST

Catskills – February 13th 7pm EST and 15th 8PM EST

Lake Austin – Saturday February 14th 7 pm PST and 15th 3 pm PST

Europa – Sunday February 15th 8pm UKtime

Napa Valley – Friday February 13th 7PM PST

K

Katlene

I have posted a question to find out if the times are actually AEST that way we dont have to wake up or stay up at 2am

K

Katlene

HA!! Thats a bit funneh :p

Also the herald has been fixeded so it is definitly

Oceania – Saturday February 7th 11:30AM AEST and Sunday February 8th 10:30 AM AEST

K

Katlene

This message came through not long ago.

There is a problem though.
I went to go th east brit bank... the invasion is there.:spider:

K

Katlene

i have to go again tomorrow to fill in the bits im missing.
be forewarned for tomorrow its only first 5 that get a reward.
most of us didnt know this and were helping others only to arrive back & the rest of the story underway and we missed out on handing in the answers.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have to go again tomorrow to fill in the bits im missing.
be forewarned for tomorrow its only first 5 that get a reward.
most of us didnt know this and were helping others only to arrive back & the rest of the story underway and we missed out on handing in the answers.
Its a different event tomorrow, it's the persons wedding.

K

Katlene

Well then theres gunna be a big chunk missing outta the dialogue then.

E

eric23

total waste of time and effort. Aye helping others certainly got you nothing. Then SSO/Fact even from the start made it clear they were going to get everything .... way to go. Hope you enjoy your pixel crack! Won't even bother with rest of this event.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
total waste of time and effort. Aye helping others certainly got you nothing. Then SSO/Fact even from the start made it clear they were going to get everything .... way to go. Hope you enjoy your pixel crack! Won't even bother with rest of this event.
Why don't you try winning then? Of course we're going to win everything. We're better, smarter and faster than the rest of this shard.

P

Paradox_

Watch them cry to the Dev's and get handed everything.

Trammel allllllllll over again.

A

Annienox

ok is this going on or not im at the east bank and there is a skely drag outside lookin at me funny but is this going to happen or not?

T

Teeshy

It wasn't only the first 5 back that got something =) I think there was 7 or 8 (and I'm SO sure they said right at the beginning that they would have trinkets for the first few people that helped out)

I was still helping out others where I could, but to be honest, I thought I was one of the last people and that's why I didn't see hardly anyone else - turned out I was like the 3rd, or 4th person finished (though I didn't know one of the answers, so I didn't hand my book in til 7th or 8th)

In fact, if I'd had the right answers, I woulda got them in before the guys in fact, cos they missed one, and I handed in my book while they went back to check again ;) I kept cracking up laughing every time the sage handed me back my book, cos my guesses weren't right =P

Does anyone that got the "bear" have a screenshot please? I didn't get to see what that looked like =) I saw the necklaces (I like them! =D) and I got a jar of honey, but I didn't see anything else =)

I enjoyed the event =) Was good to see people all out and about - am looking forward to todays too =)

F

Farscape

So what happened this morning?
Seems these events are well advertised !
An since 90% of Oceania keep away from these boards how do they get the information?town criers are a waste of time

T

Teeshy

Can they really do much mor ethan advertise it on the main uo.com site? The site had it up for Everyone should be checkign that anyway if they want to stay up to date =)

It was announced in game as well on the day (the system message type announcement)

F

Farscape

Can they really do much mor ethan advertise it on the main uo.com site? The site had it up for Everyone should be checkign that anyway if they want to stay up to date =)

It was announced in game as well on the day (the system message type announcement)
But how is it that an auction or a player event can be spread all over the shard but these can't I know mant players who do not vist any site other than play and that is where it has to be shown simple things like books or old events there was a sign in the castle and up comes a message of what and where
Yes I saw a message on my screen saying it started in 2 min but what where would be nice

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But how is it that an auction or a player event can be spread all over the shard but these can't I know mant players who do not vist any site other than play and that is where it has to be shown simple things like books or old events there was a sign in the castle and up comes a message of what and where
Yes I saw a message on my screen saying it started in 2 min but what where would be nice
The system message said its location.

They also had a book in the counselors hall telling you where to go and when.

T

Teeshy

You can always make the suggestion to the EM, they have a message board in their room =)

As Pet said though, there was a book in the councilors hall (on the table there) I'm not sure how long before the event it was placed, but it was there =)

I do think people should be checking the main site though if they want to be kept up to date on stuff going on (just my opinion) I've never understood people that played a game/game site that DIDN'T read the news page - makes no sense to me =)

F

Fink

I basically couldn't make it on either day so any sort of run-down of events would be appreciated.

K

Katlene

im still trying to find out what happened on sunday!
Seems like no one knows...

Also would love details on the prizes given on both days and would love screen shots of them aswell

T

Teeshy

Sunday was same as Sat, but with different clues =) I believe first 2 people got necklace, then the next 5 or 6 honey pots =) Can screenie my honey tomorrow if you still need it.

K

Katlene

yeah id appreciate that thanks teesh.
I may also need someones help about filling in some blanks. Ill try n get the story done tomorrow at some point.
Past few days have been killers in RL not had alot of spare time to do anything with it.

F

Fink

im still trying to find out what happened on sunday!
Seems like no one knows...

Also would love details on the prizes given on both days and would love screen shots of them aswell
I could tell you what *I* was during the events but that's not really newsworthy.. :D

K

Katlene

well depends fink... although it might frighten the children lawl