• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO Herald] 11th year collection

K

Katlene

yarp. is either that or we'd be buying the box. money sink either way.

L

Lair Spirit

I'm disappointed about the full bookcases. Fancy making us pay MORE for something they should implement as a feature for current bookcases.

:sad4:

F

Fink

I'm disappointed about the full bookcases. Fancy making us pay MORE for something they should implement as a feature for current bookcases.

:sad4:
Agreed, empty shelves suck. As do non-dyable bod books, and any anniversary/vet reward that requires recharging or has limited uses. Looks as if all the anniversary/vet reward ideas are sourced from UHall. Ask for something neat or even something that simply should be in-game and they make you wait/pay for it.

:thumbdown:

A

Amathist of PoC

Not as exciting as I thought it might be...the hitching post is pretty cool, and the fallen log but nothing else really excites me and they are only cool deco options.

I think I will wait to buy the items from someone's vendor no point sinking money into them.

T

Teeshy

Oh, I think I'll be buying them =) Maybe will wait and see what the 11th anni gifts are first, in case any are similar to the collection =)

Though they haven't even hinted at what the gifts are going to be =P

I do love the idea of dyeable bod books! And cos I am a deco junkie, the trees are a must for me ;) (reminds me I REALLY have to go do some quests and try for black & white of the new two... after this event maybe =P)

T

The_Buffoon

Where would you buy these goodies from?

I wouldnt mind the house pet hitching thingie