• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Uo Guide?!?!?

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, whose idea was it to get rid of UO Stuff??? That was an AWESOME site. Is there any REAL useful information on UO Guide???

G

The person who hosted & maintained uostuff quit UO for good. He gave JCtheBuilder, who started UOGuide, all the content, but JC needs time to consolidate it because the 2 sites were set up completely different. He has actually added a lot of the content, but I can imagine it is slow going...and when someone is doing something as a hobby, and to be nice, at their own expense, we can't really make demands. I have noticed he does take constructive suggestions, though.

(He has already completely overhauled the UOGuide home page, and restructured the content to make it more like a knowledge base - believe it or not, it is FAR more functional than it was 6 months ago, and anyone can now post articles, pics, etc. in true wiki format).

-Skylark

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhhh okay. Thank you skylark. I did not know that UO Stuff was run by a single individual. I don't know who I thought ran the site, but....anyway.
I know JC from Atlantic, so I will give him some credit for taking it over.
I will keep checking it out form time to time to see what's new. However, I still miss UO Stuff.