• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) UO from way back, 6I6, etc.

A

Az(ex-6I6)

Hi guys,

Not even sure if any of the older people are still active here (from the pvp side of things)

Bit of nostalgia looking through old screenshots/pvp duels, etc and it made me wonder if anyone is still playing from that scene.

My chars were

pvp.
Az - always mage based.
Azreal - dexer.
Alpha Omega - archer/necrp/all sorts.. lol.

trammel based.
Kobayashi - tamer.
Keyzer Soze - mule char.

Anyway would be good to here from any of the older lot whether or not we saw eye to eye =)

Cheers,

Ben.

C

Calador/Dain

I can remember you from The Ancient Oak I think, I definately remember 6i6 as some of the houseowners in the Oak were in 6i6 circa 2000-2003, I think it was Baker and his characters mostly and perhaps Sune? I can't recall if my murderers blue healer Kid Rock went on to be in 6i6 or not.

Glad to hear you are well.

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys,

Not even sure if any of the older people are still active here (from the pvp side of things)

Bit of nostalgia looking through old screenshots/pvp duels, etc and it made me wonder if anyone is still playing from that scene.

My chars were

pvp.
Az - always mage based.
Azreal - dexer.
Alpha Omega - archer/necrp/all sorts.. lol.

trammel based.
Kobayashi - tamer.
Keyzer Soze - mule char.

Anyway would be good to here from any of the older lot whether or not we saw eye to eye =)

Cheers,

Ben.

I think I remember the name Az... but my memory is notoriously poor.

I was never in 616, but I fought them a lot.

(One of my rules on the Europa Forum is that I never name my PVP-only characters, but suffice to say that there is a TB member of the Fluffi Bunni family in the Barney & IC videos)

We probably killed each other, and for that I thank you: Dying to someone who knew how to play was almost as much fun as killing people.

The last time I logged-in, PVP was populated by Yew Gate gankers, speeders, and tamers who claimed to be elite. Nothing for me here.

I will wish you luck if you are returning to UO for PVP; but from what I have seen, you will be seriously disappointed..

*now comes the "promote the other game" bit that will annoy the UO loyalists...*

... Get yourself to GuildWars 2 (when it is released)...

I will happily meet you as an enemy or an ally in SPVP or WvWvW