• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Want a Sneak Peek at New Rewards? Follow @UOHerald on Instagram!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:facepalm:

Patience grasshoppers!

The Triton will be out later. As Kyronix has said, new rewards every month. (April's rewards have been announced)

The kitchen set will be out Soon™ (Mesanna said it'd be out in April, though not on which day :confused:)
But But I want it NOW!!!! :sad2:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We got a sneak peak at the Cannons in our EM event tonight.

upload_2019-3-31_23-47-25.png

upload_2019-3-31_23-47-48.png

O looky Garg Bots!

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Botswain title 15k doubloons, blundercannon 25k doubloons and dragon cannon 120k doubloons.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
"Don't announce something for a specific timeframe *Mar 19 publish worldwide) then not produce. It's really not a good thing to do." Exactly. I thought/hoped/assumed that the JUNK "rewards" *cough,cough* weren't the ONLY rewards coming out today. I mean really, a deco cannon, a cannon that WAS touted as "the most formidable cannon to come to the high seas" but does nothing different than any of the other cannons, and ANOTHER FRAKIN' TITLE. At this point, I think it is fair to wonder if ANY useful rewards are EVER going to be available! Y'all have fun in UO! As for me, I am taking a little time off to decide if, between this BS, and the fact that @Mesanna obviously doesn't give a flip about all the scripting/cheating/RMT's if it is worth it to continue to play UO. @Mesanna @Kyronix @Bleak Get up off of your collective asses and DO SOMETHING! Don't promise us a "worldwide publish" to get us to do the content, and then feed us STUPID BS "rewards".

I was about ready to "throw in the towel" on UO, but, we get some content to test, and it seems good. So, I keep playing. BUT WAIT! The stuff I tested ISN'T AVAILABLE YET! Even after the "Mar 19 publish worldwide". What a steaming pile of horse manure!

Thanks for letting me rant! But, I am pretty disgusted with this game right about now.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you really want next month spoiled?

*sigh*

Fine. :p

Triton 1.2M
Merman statue 250K
Cabin Boy title 50K

Happy now?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok apparently several of you were in Siege gen chat yesterday when I made the Cabin Boy reference :p

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd prefer a Captain or the Pirate title over the 2 current ones or Cabin Boy. BTW why did they misspell Boatswain? Is it a jab at Bots? lol

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There better be a pet next month or I'm coming after you!

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
and that is why this is not going to replace the cu skidee -- it's another like the pancakeing dragon turtle hatchling which did not replace the greater dragon.
That price point sucks. Can I say "sucks" here without it turning into a breakfast food?
Testing: sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks

In case that didn't come through intact, "Pancake that omelet." One of the devs is WAY too fond of turning things into a grind. Maybe more than one. Sheesh.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
and that is why this is not going to replace the cu skidee -- it's another like the pancakeing dragon turtle hatchling which did not replace the greater dragon.
That price point sucks. Can I say "sucks" here without it turning into a breakfast food?

In case that didn't come through intact, "Pancake that omelet." One of the devs is WAY too fond of turning things into a grind. Maybe more than one. Sheesh.
They just like to dash dreams and hopes IMO... which leads to me thinking less and less about playing UO and more and more about finding something else to do with my time and money.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I refer you to post numbers 60 and 62, as well as the date of my spoiler post...

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They just like to dash dreams and hopes IMO... which leads to me thinking less and less about playing UO and more and more about finding something else to do with my time and money.
They will always find 5 people telling it's not a grind but a challenge. Beyond that they couldn't care less. Refinements anyone?