1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice

NEWS [UO.Com] Ultima Online’s 20th Anniversary Party

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

The first week or so of registrations, there was no confirmations sent. If your registration completed, you were accepted. It didn't register to anyone at Broadsword until later, that people would want confirmation, since the event filled up.

2. Sean

Sean Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I seem to remember a "confirmed" but not sure. I emailed @Mesanna right after posting here. No answer yet. I haven't booked my flight yetand won't till I know for sure. Wouold hate to think I slipped thru the cracks.....sigh

kelmo likes this.
  3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I emailed Mesanna and she said that my friend and I are confirmed and go for Party... can't wait.