• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 92 Bug fixes

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings All, We are in the process of putting out another publish today starting with the Japanese shards during their normal maintenance cycle. Below are the issues that were fixed: Resolved an issue with dragging items and having the item get stuck in your pack or drop to the ground. Stealable Carved Mymidex Glyph has been fixed Enhanced Client Bug Fix – Spell icons that include menu selections via the icon (spell trigger, enchant, polymorph and summon familiar) will now function properly again. Thank you for all your feedback and your patience. We will be discussing among the team and at our […]

Continue reading...

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Well as long as nothing else gets broken with the fix lol. I'm a little nervous about which shard is going to be the next crash test dummy shard :p
I give them credit for attempting to fix this quickly than let it drag out for a while.

I wouldn't mind Great Lakes for being the live dummy, but that's just me and also because I'm based out of there.

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I was moving stuff around today from bag to bag/chest and I had one that would not go into my box. It was the 16th ann bag with the horse. I was moving more stuff at a different place and had trouble with another. Same thing happened. More horses would not go into a box in a container. They wouldnt even go by themselves. They are now locked down on my floor. Did this break with that fix?

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I was moving stuff around today from bag to bag/chest and I had one that would not go into my box. It was the 16th ann bag with the horse. I was moving more stuff at a different place and had trouble with another. Same thing happened. More horses would not go into a box in a container. They wouldnt even go by themselves. They are now locked down on my floor. Did this break with that fix?
This fix is for that issue I believe which is scheduled to be resolved during the regular maintenance.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
@Kyronix
I received the Lava rock display as quest reward today.
When in my back pack, it makes some pretty cool sounds but when I lock it down,
the lava rock glows but it does not allow for one to dbl click it to hear the sounds. Is it intended to be this way?