• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 91 Available World Wide

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings All, With the help of many bug reports and a successful deployment on TC1, beginning 11/17/2015, Publish 91 will be deployed to all shards after their normal scheduled maintenance. You can read about the exciting new content in Publish 91 here. From all of us here we want to wish you and your family a very happy and healthy holiday season. See you in Britannia, UO Team

Continue reading...

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
  • Champion Dragon Turtle bubbles correctly applies effects and damage.
  • The Crystal Portal will now respond to “eodon moongate” and take the speaker to the Valley of Eodon moongate.
  • Food decorator tools can now be used on gingerbread men.
  • Hawkwind’s robe can now be repaired.
  • Passive mastery buff icons will be replaced when a player resurrects.
  • Fixed issue where players without the Ninjitsu mastery could use white tiger form.
  • Fixed issue where white tiger pelts could be obtained without killing white tigers.
  • Tiger pelts, and tiger pelt armor with the incorrect hue have been corrected.

Crak Lord

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so i have a question on the wall safes what if i make an auction so and so wins my item i get the gold and lets say make my house private how can so so get there item from my wall safe?

Eon Blue Apocalypse

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'm so stoked for the runebooks. Of course they come out after I finish my entire rune library but this will definitely save some space!

Love it!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i haven't used a rune library since the crystal portals came out.

they went the way of the dinosaurs and Blockbuster's.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Greetings All, With the help of many bug reports and a successful deployment on TC1, beginning 11/17/2015, Publish 91 will be deployed to all shards after their normal scheduled maintenance. You can read about the exciting new content in Publish 91 here. From all of us here we want to wish you and your family a very happy and healthy holiday season. See you in Britannia, UO Team

Continue reading...
so no stop over on Origin for this one?
interesting.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
  • Hawkwind’s robe can now be repaired.
Does this mean powderable too and what of the other artifacts from Shadowguard?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So, the items are not powder-able least the Enchantress Cameo, Hawkwind's Robe, & the footwear artifacts with durability... but the weapons & shield are powder-able...

Better yet, how about "clean" jewelry becomes powder-able as well ? There's no difference between an imbued ring/bracelet and a clean ring/bracelet, Except the amount of possible mods... at least make these items powder-able, Anyway.

prepares to submit more bug reports

*Edit: the robe isn't repairable (at least not with a tailoring kit) on TC1... perhaps it's not on TC as of yet, maybe it's just being rolled out live with the publish tomorrow, I'll wait on those bug reports until then.

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, the items are not powder-able least the Enchantress Cameo, Hawkwind's Robe, & the footwear artifacts with durability... but the weapons & shield are powder-able...

Better yet, how about "clean" jewelry becomes powder-able as well ? There's no difference between an imbued ring/bracelet and a clean ring/bracelet, Except the amount of possible mods... at least make these items powder-able, Anyway.

prepares to submit more bug reports

*Edit: the robe isn't repairable (at least not with a tailoring kit) on TC1... perhaps it's not on TC as of yet, maybe it's just being rolled out live with the publish tomorrow, I'll wait on those bug reports until then.
So all the crap items can be powered but the good ones can't? Sounds about right.

I totally agree about the "clean" jewels. They should be powder-able imo.

Talk about confusing and inconsistent. Can't power it? ADD THE BRITTLE TAG DEVS.

They have somebody working to check stuff like this before it goes live right?

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets go back to the meet and great Chesapeake and have a look what was said.
I wasn't there myself so only have the transcript to work on which you can find posted HERE.

Cutthroat Fisher says: Good evening. Will the Hawkwind robe be fixed so we can powder, repair, and alter them?
Mesanna says: hello Cutthroat
Kyronix says: Repair and Powder, but not alter
Cutthroat Fisher says: okay, thank you for clarifying
Cutthroat Fisher says: good night

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how am i supposed to know someone is running an auction?
If item isn't in vendor search this item is kinda useless. If you aren't running a vendor house, or are running a vendor house, but not one designed to be entered, how would anyone ever know you had an active auction unless you spammed chat, which sort of defeats the purpose.

If it IS on vendor search, then nice.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:facepalm:

As I predicted, south central Eodon is overrun with macaws from foil gathering. With no reason to kill the birds, they are just a nuisance...

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As soon as I can, I'll be slaughtering these I'm droves for ingredients
Chocolatiering ingredients? They are rare enough on the birds (and NON STACKING) as to not be worth looking for. The foil spawns on the ground, and for each piece you pick up, three macaws spawn. The bird's loot is crap.

There is literally no reason to kill the birds.

I picked up 510 pieces of foil this morning, so I alone am responsible for 1530 macaws :oops:

Last edited:

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This may have been answered already but what Skill level is required for the New rune book and materials needed to make it?

Can you mark them? I apologize in advance I am at work this morning or would check myself:]

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This may have been answered already but what Skill level is required for the New rune book and materials needed to make it?

Can you mark them? I apologize in advance I am at work this morning or would check myself:]
Materials: 24 scrolls, 3 recall, 3 gate, 3 recall runes

Same skill requirements as a regular runebook.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mister K. please make tiger area a no bird zone. Thanks... oh yea and one per nest popping out is probably good too.
Its like an event with a bazillion mini me gargy players.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mister K. please make tiger area a no bird zone. Thanks... oh yea and one per nest popping out is probably good too.
Its like an event with a bazillion mini me gargy players.
Or give the birds a sugarcane seed drop as those are still a PITA to reliably collect.
@Kyronix

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
What about making it so you can't hide or recall in Eodon if you have folie in your backpack and let the birds attack players with folie in their backpack?
It would make it a harder challenge to get the folie. You can get one piece and run off but trying to collect more at the time will be hard.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What about making it so you can't hide or recall in Eodon if you have folie in your backpack and let the birds attack players with folie in their backpack?
It would make it a harder challenge to get the folie. You can get one piece and run off but trying to collect more at the time will be hard.
No.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ha ha, want it easy?
I don't want everything in UO to be a joyless, tedious grind - we have more than enough of that kind of "content." The macaws are amusing, but are fairly poinless to kill. 1K+ HP for ~60 gold, 40 feathers and the low chance at a choclatiering ingredient. Meh.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't pick up foil anymore...I get a "You cannot pick that up" message.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I did like the folie and the way it was made, only fix needed is to make it impossible to stealth around the next and let the birds near it attack instead of spamming new ones

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have I missed some patch notes or something?

What are all the macaws about and what do I have to do?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yey, macaws.........another game mechanic designed for Mage / Tamers.

This is wearing thin.....My 120 Axer hits the dambed things about 1 swing in 15......they hit a lot more often....I end up running......again!!

Is nothing in game for Melee chars anymore??