• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO.Com] Publish 88 to TC1

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
excellent!

only thing i dont like is the statuettes.
not that i dont like the statuettes, its just that i COLLECT them and killing off my 15yr vet rewards to pick up a year 1/2/3/4 just cant happen!
also noticed that we have stopped at 15yr vet rewards and we are at 17 + years in game, would it not have made more sense to make the incoming statuettes higher years? say 15, 16, 17 year instead of 1,2,3,4?

really like the Huntmaster thing, quick question; im assuming that we can do this more then once a month?
so i can go and buy and kill like 30 bear tags in an attempt to keep getting a bigger bear for the competition? just wondering cause its not like we can tell the size of the animal before we kill it, no? so i assume as long as we keep paying the 5k per tag we keep hunting?
You can hunt for as many permits as your bank box affords.