• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO.Com] Publish 86.3 on TC1

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Interesting tidbit about reds. I x-ferred a red to TC1. I joined a guild with other characters and then joined VvV on the red character. I became green to my guild mates. I was still considered a murderer and unable to travel to trammel but I appeared greed. I still appeared red to non-VvV participants.

I attacked the red-VvV character on a non-VvV character. The non-VvV character did not turn orange.
You lawfully agressed on a VvV player, so the attacker did not turn orange.

I attacked a blue-VvV character on a non-VvV character - The non-VvV character DID turn orange.
You unlawfully agressed on a VvV player, so you turned orange.

I killed a blue-VvV character on a non-VvV character - I was not able to give the non-VvV character a murder count. So it seems to me that if you join VvV your days of reporting people for murder are over.
Your blue-non VvV is now orange and open to attack by all VvV players. At the time your blue was orange.

The blue-VvV character I killed with a non-VvV character did not suffer stat loss.
This is a bug and will be fixed in the next update.