• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 117 PvP Updates Come to TC1

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
how do you claim the new vet rewards and store items ? :eyes:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Trying to figure that out lol

Well they have them on a youtube video which doesn't help :/

1712346162256.png 1712346195021.png

1712346213932.png

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the good peeps at uo-cah said go to haven for the vet rewards

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1712347100659.png 1712347275405.png

I thought it would be red ;(

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Aww it should have been red! Now it looks like an alligator :/

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Greenhouse looks awesome. I like that Lava pit too, not that I'd use it. The slug skin could have been better.

shootgun

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Can you enhance the Balron Bone Armor the same way you could enhance the old ones? Can you enhance the luck mask? Did anyone try?
If you could enhance the old ones but cant enhance the new ones than that is a bummer :(

Also, what is the purpose of greenhouse? Does it behave the same way as the raised garden? How many plants can you put in it?

Last edited:

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You're going to complain anyways.
Pretty funny how people make up things like "well people are going to complain anyway" without actually having proof on what they speak about. You must have me confused with McDougle because I've never complained after the Dev team gives updates. As I've said many times in the past, I'd settle for a "the update isn't ready yet so we need to push it back".

Please be educated on the topics you comment on if you are going to attempt to throw shade.

Greenhouse looks awesome. I like that Lava pit too, not that I'd use it. The slug skin could have been better.
Who is the one complaining now?? :D

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've ne
Pretty funny how people make up things like "well people are going to complain anyway" without actually having proof on what they speak about. You must have me confused with McDougle because I've never complained after the Dev team gives updates. As I've said many times in the past, I'd settle for a "the update isn't ready yet so we need to push it back".

Please be educated on the topics you comment on if you are going to attempt to throw shade.

Who is the one complaining now?? :D
I've never complained when they would communicate