• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 116.1 Comes to TC1

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was early maybe they weren't all on yet
There is 1 Hiryu at the place where it spawns and the 4 or so lessers spawn. I have not tried the other Hiryu spawn area.

Paragons are wicked. So far the most wicked Paragon I have been against is the Skeletal Wyrm. Constant revenant making, poisoning and changing targets. No way my tamer could take it alone. It killed me, then pet then was back to full HP when I returned. Took 4 of us to take it down.

It was by the NPC so it was killing many.

Tamer was able to kill the Para Rune Beetle at the NPC.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
@Merlin

Overpowered? Really?

Me with my last year TC copy. Protection on.

View attachment 148032

Me with the falsely claimed Overpowered Chest on.

View attachment 148033

Whooo Hooo I have 5 more SDI!

Have to find a new item to make up for the 3 less Physical resist.
I have 10 Less Mana.

All you see is a bunch of points on the item, most of those points do nothing for the average player.

Do you even try things out before proclaiming them OP and no new players should be able to get these items?
This doesn't prove anything. It's not as simple as switching out one piece with another. You're not making the argument you think you are.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This doesn't prove anything. It's not as simple as switching out one piece with another. You're not making the argument you think you are.
That's what we do, get a piece to upgrade a current piece. These event dexxer armors do not have Eaters or Luck!
Until they do, they will not be OP to any average melee toon.

You need to spin harder, or at least test these things before judging. It is like large amounts of numbers overwhelm your judgement. It depends where those numbers are in your stats.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
There is 1 Hiryu at the place where it spawns and the 4 or so lessers spawn. I have not tried the other Hiryu spawn area.

Paragons are wicked. So far the most wicked Paragon I have been against is the Skeletal Wyrm. Constant revenant making, poisoning and changing targets. No way my tamer could take it alone. It killed me, then pet then was back to full HP when I returned. Took 4 of us to take it down.

Blood oath sucks

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My year old Macer on TC. He now has the Balron chest so he is at 150 Str on live shards.

1697323342398.png

So with the new gloves I will have more Chivalry after I steal that scroll from a pet.

Again I do not get better when adding the piece.

I lose 4 Dex. Which looses Stamina. My HP does not go up. My damage does not change. My speed decreases.

I toss on the Mempo.

1697323707247.png

Since I do have the Balron chest on Live, so I can drop my Strength by 4 to compensate for the lost Dex.

I will end up with a gain of 2 Stamina and 15 Chivalry. That is All.

Using the new gloves and Mempo I will end up with 2 more stamina than I already had and 15 more Chivalry.

I will do the exact same damage and have the exact same DCI and have the exact same weapon speed I will lose 2 LMC.

These items are not overpowered!
@Merlin

But now this toon can not travel!

Blood oath sucks
Ouch an archer joined on one attempt and he got it. Insta dead. Forgot about that one.

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Do you even try things out before proclaiming them OP and no new players should be able to get these items?
You need to spin harder, or at least test these things before judging. It is like large amounts of numbers overwhelm your judgement.
Pawain, you need to take down the temperature a little. I've asked you more than once to not make this personal - both versus me, and with others.

There is simply no reason for these types of responses. I understand we differ in opinion on this, but now you're throwing out accusations saying I haven't tested? Writing in a manner that is meant to mock? Insulting people? This is trolling. It stops here.

I'm not going to engage you further on these comments, despite that there are some clear contradictions in your posts. However, if you continue to push this to a level that's going to derail the thread and turn the discussion into one of your personal pissing matches - you will be done in this thread pure and simple. It is crucial that everyone be able to have a healthy discussion on a topic as important as this one. If you're not able to behave in such manner, you won't be discussing it further here on Stratics.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pawain, you need to take down the temperature a little. I've asked you more than once to not make this personal - both versus me, and with others.

There is simply no reason for these types of responses. I understand we differ in opinion on this, but now you're throwing out accusations saying I haven't tested? Writing in a manner that is meant to mock? Insulting people? This is trolling. It stops here.

I'm not going to engage you further on these comments, despite that there are some clear contradictions in your posts. However, if you continue to push this to a level that's going to derail the thread and turn the discussion into one of your personal pissing matches - you will be done in this thread pure and simple. It is crucial that everyone be able to have a healthy discussion on a topic as important as this one. If you're not able to behave in such manner, you won't be discussing it further here on Stratics.

Stat sheets do not lie or contradict facts. Yes, you should stop because you have not proved they are more than current powered much less overpowered. Goodbye.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes I have strong conviction for an item I have been asking for:

1697327736380.png

Someday will will get the Bane elixer....

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
@Merlin

Overpowered? Really?

Me with my last year TC copy. Protection on.

View attachment 148032

Me with the falsely claimed Overpowered Chest on.

View attachment 148033

Whooo Hooo I have 5 more SDI!

Have to find a new item to make up for the 3 less Physical resist.
I have 10 Less Mana.

All you see is a bunch of points on the item, most of those points do nothing for the average player.

you give your feedback whitout showing your stuff you such a troll it s crazy how damn wrong you are majority of the time and you keep posting and posting

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you give your feedback whitout showing your stuff you such a troll it s crazy how damn wrong you are majority of the time and you keep posting and posting
I showed the gloves in one. Here is that guys Gorget: And ill repost gloves:

1697333174484.png 1697333205937.png

Here is the mage chest on that guy:
1697333069626.png

Any other concerns? Prove what I say is wrong.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
your glove are clean up points stop trolling jesus are you sure you play this game seriously?
You literally prove my point when you say my stuff is trash but I have the same or better stats with my stuff than with the new "OP" items.

Thank you

Last edited:

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

You should see the Frost Mite Paragons (Frost Mites spawning everywhere seems to rotate in and out every day). They hit for 50-60 damage against all 70s Resists (No Swampy Armor), Cold Wind easily interrupts your Close Wounds/Confidence heal attempts, and they have no Slayer, so take a long time to kill. Plus, they deal 100% Cold Damage, so their damage output completely bypasses Consume Damage/Empowerment on pets.
A pet under Consume Damage can quite easily tank a Skeletal Dragon Paragon, but not a Frost Mite Paragon or Lady of the Snow Paragon (the pet needs high Cold Resist for those mobs, like a Frost Mite, Cu Sidhe, or White Wyrm). My Death Ray Tamer/Mage © was able to kill Paragon Skeletal Dragons before they could kill my 120 Disco+CB Triton, but Frost Mite Paragons could rip up my Triton long before i could kill them with Death Ray or FS. Nastiest thing about the Paragon Skeletal Dragons for Warriors, is the Frost Breath+Melee combo, and their Blood Oath. At least they're vulnerable to Dragon/Reptile Slayer though.
The Paragon Rune Beetles can reliably be soloed toe to toe by a Paladin/Macer with a Beetle Slayer Talisman.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You should see the Frost Mite Paragons (Frost Mites spawning everywhere seems to rotate in and out every day). They hit for 50-60 damage against all 70s Resists (No Swampy Armor), Cold Wind easily interrupts your Close Wounds/Confidence heal attempts, and they have no Slayer, so take a long time to kill. Plus, they deal 100% Cold Damage, so their damage output completely bypasses Consume Damage/Empowerment on pets.
A pet under Consume Damage can quite easily tank a Skeletal Dragon Paragon, but not a Frost Mite Paragon or Lady of the Snow Paragon (the pet needs high Cold Resist for those mobs, like a Frost Mite, Cu Sidhe, or White Wyrm). My Death Ray Tamer/Mage © was able to kill Paragon Skeletal Dragons before they could kill my 120 Disco+CB Triton, but Frost Mite Paragons could rip up my Triton long before i could kill them with Death Ray or FS. Nastiest thing about the Paragon Skeletal Dragons for Warriors, is the Frost Breath+Melee combo, and their Blood Oath. At least they're vulnerable to Dragon/Reptile Slayer though.
The Paragon Rune Beetles can reliably be soloed toe to toe by a Paladin/Macer with a Beetle Slayer Talisman.
Ya the snow area will be fun for those who think they want a challenge. I'm marking runes and getting my accessory gear ready. Buying some extra Undertakers staffs and trying to locate myself on the maps so I could figure out where I am so someone can come res me. Found 8 Beetle slayer Talis in my stash. Atl is already up pricing. 1 is 40M on Atl the others are 100M+ already. Players there are confused by Giant Beetle killers and protection, thinking they are rune beetles.

Definitely will be buying the Mace weapon first! Love it! I would rather have my War Hammer with those stats.
I use it its ability instead of AI or DS so I don't have to switch weapon types. I think Crushing Blow has decent damage since we are the red headed step children when it comes to weapon specials. But for this event Its Hammer (pick) Time!

I have a feeling this one will be the most challenging Dynamic Dungeon so far. I wish the Spawn mobs counted.

Good Luck fellow Macer!

1697343556602.png

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ya the snow area will be fun for those who think they want a challenge. I'm marking runes and getting my accessory gear ready. Buying some extra Undertakers staffs and trying to locate myself on the maps so I could figure out where I am so someone can come res me. Found 8 Beetle slayer Talis in my stash. Atl is already up pricing. 1 is 40M on Atl the others are 100M+ already. Players there are confused by Giant Beetle killers and protection, thinking they are rune beetles.

Definitely will be buying the Mace weapon first! Love it! I would rather have my War Hammer with those stats.
I use it its ability instead of AI or DS so I don't have to switch weapon types. I think Crushing Blow has decent damage since we are the red headed step children when it comes to weapon specials. But for this event Its Hammer (pick) Time!

I have a feeling this one will be the most challenging Dynamic Dungeon so far. I wish the Spawn mobs counted.

Good Luck fellow Macer!

View attachment 148053
Using the new items with the weapon my macer did well except for the skelly dragon and frost mite

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
I’ve always hated tokuno t maps because of how much harder the over world spawn is.

This seems like a fun event. In terms of density and speed of spawn, I think winter spur makes sense. Plus the difficulty of monsters there may keep lower geared people away

Where else does it get pretty dense in terms of spawn to farm? I’m not sure I want to deal with a paragon yamadon

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yes and @Kyronix said they could not be added because of the game mechanics. LS loves that spawn.
Yeah good idea, that would make it WAY too easy to get drops. I love that spawn too!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I’m not sure I want to deal with a paragon yamadon
Some sections of Isamu do not create tagged mobs. Those include the Yamandon areas. So on TC they are not part of the ToT. It includes many sections that would be nice places to have a steady flow of Mobs. Hopefully that will change. We have no reply to those sections of not tagged Mobs.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I confused, how does this person have a high end suit before he even got the so called OP rewards?

Been doing some more testing on the spawn...
Friday night - 14 drops in about 1.5 hours
Saturday night - 8 drops in an hour
Sunday afternoon - 6 drops in hour fifteen

This is using a high end sampire with 250 luck.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
seems to be a very slow drop rate

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I confused, how does this person have a high end suit before he even got the so called OP rewards?

Been doing some more testing on the spawn...
Friday night - 14 drops in about 1.5 hours
Saturday night - 8 drops in an hour
Sunday afternoon - 6 drops in hour fifteen

This is using a high end sampire with 250 luck.
Again, what does my suit have to do with the items? Nice troll attempt.

I have one of the best Sampire suits in game. Rewards being too over powered is completely separate topic.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

I have one of the best Sampire suits in game. Rewards being too over powered is completely separate topic.
How many of the new pieces will you be swapping?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
How many of the new pieces will you be swapping?
Of the 40ish warrior toons i have, all but maybe one have neck slot gear that is inferior to the Mempo. Majority of non sampires probably do not have gloves better than the Holy Warrior item. Those two pieces, even if they had 8 to 10 less Stat points, likely become best in slot items and ruin the market for existing items. Hence my arguing they are overpowered and should be adjusted downward a bit.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Of the 40ish warrior toons i have, all but maybe one have neck slot gear that is inferior to the Mempo. Majority of non sampires probably do not have gloves better than the Holy Warrior item. Those two pieces, even if they had 8 to 10 less Stat points, likely become best in slot items and ruin the market for existing items. Hence my arguing they are overpowered and should be adjusted downward a bit.
I understand your point but will agree to disagree as i don't feel the market should come into play

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I understand your point but will agree to disagree as i don't feel the market should come into play
Fair enough, but to be clear it's not just the market for other items in this slot. By having OP items that just jump to the top of the list in a 26 year old game, it also devalues the decades of existing content. The rewards from existing content doesn't compare. Having high end luck suit and doing the Roof, Scalis, Exodus, UWB.. will not produce gear as good as these items. That hurts the overall Ultima experience in my opinion. Is an 8 week event really worth doing that?

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Fair enough, but to be clear it's not just the market for other items in this slot. By having OP items that just jump to the top of the list in a 26 year old game, it also devalues the decades of existing content. The rewards from existing content doesn't compare. Having high end luck suit and doing the Roof, Scalis, Exodus, UWB.. will not produce gear as good as these items. That hurts the overall Ultima experience in my opinion. Is an 8 week event really worth doing that?
Right now there is a monopoly on the market held by veterans who were here and capable of getting end game gear when it came out gear no one else has a shot at earning i think a "healthy" economy favors the buyer you seem to lean toward it favoring the seller

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Oh that was your post?

Can we see the stats and items on your Sampire suit?

Others may want to know what to look for.

I would say that is is probably more skills and reflex related than the suit, in your and many others case. We could switch suits and you would still out perform me.

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Right now there is a monopoly on the market held by veterans who were here and capable of getting end game gear when it came out gear no one else has a shot at earning i think a "healthy" economy favors the buyer you seem to lean toward it favoring the seller
I want a healthy economy for buyer and seller.

I don't disagree there are some veterans that hold a monopoly on some items, but you can't write off the fact that it's been the veterans that have kept this world of ours alive for 26 years. Veterans still need a way to make gold in game .. hurting them benefits no one and ultimately results in pushing them to RMT gold sellers so they can get what they want in game.

By introducing OP items, it hurts sellers in the immediate term and will hurt buyers in the long term as those sought after items become unaffordable due to demand. If new players automatically get all top end gear, they won't be motivated to hang around for long.

It's not an easy answer and I'm not going to pretend to have it all figured out. But i do understand your concern, even if we if disagree. In my opinion, offering several new over powered "best in slot" items for what will be a short duration event will have more negative effects to longer term players than positive effects for new players.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What are these sellers going to do if NL is a a big hit and we all play seasons and never return to our old shards?

I feel this is the last era of Shards on UO and we should get the most we can here at the end. :devil:

1697435524952.png

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
What are these sellers going to do if NL is a a big hit and we all play seasons and never return to our old shards?

I feel this is the last era of Shards on UO and we should get the most we can here at the end. :devil:

View attachment 148140
UO is 75% about long time permanence, especially Houses permanence (even for not Deco Buffs: Guilds bases, equipment storage, etc.) and rat-packing stuff (even on Siege!), so, no, it will not happen.

New Lunacy will not appeal as the main play venue to the vast majority of the current Palyers base, and if it will be able to attract a significative number of new Players is all to be seen.

I'm more worried about the rising number of Veteran Players croacking by old age...:cool::p

Last edited:

gwen

Slightly Crazed

View attachment 148140
But I somewhere read that you can take some rewards from NL and migrate to produce shard, I believe those rewards will be quite valuable and will sell well.

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I don't disagree there are some veterans that hold a monopoly on some items, but you can't write off the fact that it's been the veterans that have kept this world of ours alive for 26 years. Veterans still need a way to make gold in game .. hurting them benefits no one and ultimately results in pushing them to RMT gold sellers so they can get what they want in game.

By introducing OP items, it hurts sellers in the immediate term and will hurt buyers in the long term as those sought after items become unaffordable due to demand. If new players automatically get all top end gear, they won't be motivated to hang around for long.

It's not an easy answer and I'm not going to pretend to have it all figured out. But i do understand your concern, even if we if disagree. In my opinion, offering several new over powered "best in slot" items for what will be a short duration event will have more negative effects to longer term players than positive effects for new players.
A healthy economy? sorry dude keep dreamin that ship has sailed many many years ago.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
With these rewards i expect alpha testing will cease as who's missing out? This will also show how NL itself won't work cuz who's missing out

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

As a player who first played UO 22 years ago I STRONGLY DISAGREE with any argument based on maintaining the current UO economy status quo. I would rather see new items like the first pass of these new ToT rewards than weaker versions a few (seemingly very few) respondents have argued to have. At this point in UO I have dropped from 5 paid accounts to 1. I am not interested in ANYTHING shown for NL thus far (but I haven't entirely dismissed the possibility that it will be fun, though my confidence is low). For me, I am focused on current UO content. And that content is stale after more than two decades. I WANT TO SEE AWESOME BEST IN CLASS REWARDS BC THAT IS ONE OF THE VERY VERY FEW DRAWS LEFT IN THE GAME. We haven't got new pets since the Wildfire Ostard, there hasn't been a new permanent boss fight in what, years? So KYRONIX, please maintain the current rewards AT OR ABOVE the test values. Veteran player speaking here, PLEASE do not let maintaining the [really and unfixably broken] economic status quo drive reward decisions. I'm not interested in existing multi plat players continuing to make multi plats. I'm interested in fun and powerful new items.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
As a player who first played UO 22 years ago I STRONGLY DISAGREE with any argument based on maintaining the current UO economy status quo. I would rather see new items like the first pass of these new ToT rewards than weaker versions a few (seemingly very few) respondents have argued to have. At this point in UO I have dropped from 5 paid accounts to 1. I am not interested in ANYTHING shown for NL thus far (but I haven't entirely dismissed the possibility that it will be fun, though my confidence is low). For me, I am focused on current UO content. And that content is stale after more than two decades. I WANT TO SEE AWESOME BEST IN CLASS REWARDS BC THAT IS ONE OF THE VERY VERY FEW DRAWS LEFT IN THE GAME. We haven't got new pets since the Wildfire Ostard, there hasn't been a new permanent boss fight in what, years? So KYRONIX, please maintain the current rewards AT OR ABOVE the test values. Veteran player speaking here, PLEASE do not let maintaining the [really and unfixably broken] economic status quo drive reward decisions. I'm not interested in existing multi plat players continuing to make multi plats. I'm interested in fun and powerful new items.
This is about a lot more than just economic considerations.

These items become best-in-slot and devalue not just inventory of gear people are trying to sell – but also existing content. It’s a short term gain for a limited event that will have longer term consequences.

Take another game… Elder Scrolls Online for example… they run a limited time event with new rewards… three of which become best-in-slot and blow the previous years of hard work of getting good items to smithereens. Veteran players would naturally be upset. This isn’t a good thing. Can you imagine the gall of new/returning players saying they deserve to have gear on the same level of players who’ve been around for many years?

To be clear, I’m not asking these items be nerfed to nothingness. Even if my suggestion of reducing the stats on these items is taken, they will still be best in slot – just a bit more competitive with some other existing gear. Competition is a net positive.

I do understand the comment about the problem of “the rich getting richer”. There is no good solution to this. Having over powered items will benefit only the scripters who get the most of them in the long term and hold onto some of them for long enough to wait until inventory is scarce and price skyrockets. By having other gear that is still atleast somewhat competitive with best in slot artifacts, it negates some of the need to pay the scripter's ridiculous prices.

Also to be considered is the powercreep over time. Today’s mid-tier sampire is 2013’s top-end sampire. Returning players aren’t going to be hamstrung from participating in content through out the game if they aren’t able to immediately compete on the same level as dedicated veterans. It is easier than it ever has been to create an effective warrior with many maxed out stat categories. While there is always a tendency to want better and better items to keep rewards interesting and for all players coming back for more, those changes should be incremental so the change is gradual over time. The current items being introduced, the Mempo in particular with 36 stat points, will provide an upgrade far beyond an incremental change. In my opinion, this is a negative.

Last edited:

Frizzman

Visitor
dont cry now... Publish 16 "fundamentally" changed the game.
everything went to item based properties and skill was no longer top determining factor.
this type of items being introduced was bound to happen after that publish.

the game has been item based ever since, he with the deepest pockets is king.

these items arent overpowered considering the stuff we already have. and while the mempo is great, the lack of regens makes it not the greatest. you will still have to weigh out what you need on a suit. regens seem to be extremely important in some aspects of game play and not a factor is other styles.

this forum has been a venue for criers to effect change. game was best before tram came about. Tram was def a killer for a lot of us.
it really went downhill after that and then they reduced the age requirement which let in even more trash further ruining the adult experience it was.

just chill and sit back and be amazed that its still up and running after 26 yrs.

mihali

Sage
Someone asked if you can trade the new Hiryu when in pet form. You can not. I think a lot of players are going to open it on the wrong toons.
So the pet form of Ozy Hiryu is not tradeable, and also it is shard bound? I can see the shard bound part of it having some type of rationale, but why not allow trading it?
How about the statuette form of it? can it be traded? Also it is shard bound as well?
Ty for info.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So the pet form of Ozy Hiryu is not tradeable, and also it is shard bound? I can see the shard bound part of it having some type of rationale, but why not allow trading it?
How about the statuette form of it? can it be traded? Also it is shard bound as well?
Ty for info.
No Pets are shard bound. The Dynamic Dungeon Event pet statues are shard bound.

The Paroxymus version is not tradable in pet form, so they are the same.