• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 116.1 Comes to TC1

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10/12/2023 Greetings, We are pleased to announce Publish 116.1 is available for testing on TC 1! This release brings the much anticipated Treasures of the Feudal Lands to Tokuno! Be sure to check out the publish notes and happy testing! See you in Britannia, UO Team

Continue reading...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup tali wipes out the orbs. NIGHT SIGHT !!!

Thanks

Xoos

Journeyman
yeah there's a lot... I feel like there's maybe an extra page or two of rewards from what I remember from past events... can easily say there is something for everyone to enjoy, no matter the playstyle. You'll be psyched I think.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice. Looks too much like the other black suits so I won't need many deco suits. More pieces for rewards. :troll:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It's overland, if you remember the original Treasures of Tokuno...just....walk around lol you'll run into stuff.

Since there's really not dungeon, other then Fan Dancer Dojo, any monster in the lands can be killed.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
It's overland, if you remember the original Treasures of Tokuno...just....walk around lol you'll run into stuff.

Since there's really not dungeon, other then Fan Dancer Dojo, any monster in the lands can be killed.
Killed a couple of dozen of them (more than in the last 2-3 years of play... :D), but no Drop...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Does not work in Yamitsu mines?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't see shard bound

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Is the sentinel's mempo made of leather? Just wondering if it would make stealthing more difficult. Also is it medable?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is studded leather. So would act as that.
The others act like their materials. Why would you want those stats medable? Would ruin the material bonus.

The chest is more of a mage piece.

Is the sentinel's mempo made of leather? Just wondering if it would make stealthing more difficult. Also is it medable?

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
FYI cah said the hiryu is a paroxymous mount equivalent. Same stats and damage reduction. Not trainable.

Joker21

Adventurer
I see the one reward is the Undead Slayer Conjurer’s Trinket. Is this just an add in for a Halloween or does that mean there will be undead mixed in walking around the lands?

Slayer preference for this event?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so what is the spawn, what slayer types?
Spawn is mobs in tokuno.

Almost every type but respond.

They may have added mobs when it goes live.

Some of the tougher paragons would be:
Revenant Lion
Oni
Dread spider
Hiryu

In Dojo
Fan Dancer
Succubus

So almost every category is represented.
There are 2 elemental types, not sure how tough those paragons are.

Last edited:

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Spawn is mobs in tokuno.

Almost every type but respond.

They may have added mobs when it goes live.

Some of the tougher paragons would be:
Revenant Lion
Oni
Dread spider
Hiryu

In Dojo
Fan Dancer
Succubus

So almost every category is represented.
There are 2 elemental types, not sure how tough those paragons are.
I don't think it will be in dojo ? Only overland?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think the casual UO player will have trouble with paragon Hiryus. The grasping claw is pretty evil.

So a dragon slayer with cold damage would be useful.

Oni is a demon.

Those yomotsu guys outside the mines would make a mean paragon. No slayer for them.

No feys there unless they import some.

Last edited:

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think the casual UO player will have trouble with paragon Hiryus. The grasping claw is pretty evil.

So a dragon slayer with cold damage would be useful.

Oni is a demon.

No feys there unless they import some.
The Hiryu i saw didn't have the of tag so should stay normal? But gaman did as well as dogs cats etc