• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 109 Test Center Release 1

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wasn't aware that Stratics forum was the official pancake about uo.com forums website.

Seems a lot of posts are about this.

How about just not going there and focus on building/supporting your community here on Stratics...

File a complaint there. If you are not acknowledged then you've got your answer.
It's their own choice. You don't see people complaining about Stratics all the time. Just the way they claim to be official customer support and then just closing requests without any help is laughable. It's been pointed out time over time. Those moderators there on their power trips and multiple accounts backing each other just don't want to learn. And developers are posting even less than they used to post here xD A move well played.

Not even going into how they host and protect all the gold sellers there, etc. :tinhat:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I see the way those moderators talk to people over on the UO forums, locking posts and talking down to others.

The worst moderation team I've seen.

Your post tells me one of two things have to be true...

Either 1 - you were not around for Petra and her crew here on Stratics...

or 2 - you were not paying attention to it here.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well I’ve read a few things about that
I don’t believe it’s the same anymore nor do I want to this group of mods seem to have integrity and open minds.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

fastandfurious46

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
you can put them on gargish robe, elven robe, evening gown, gilded dress, plain dress, fancy dress, female elven robe, gargish fancy robe, flowered dress, female kimono, male kimono, kamishimo

if any of these are blessed, you retain the blessed status.
I don't know if the hawkwinds is blessed, if it retains its status
For example if i have a shroud of condemned and i can morph with a hooded shroud or a Moks robe, i obtain an Hooded Shroud Of Shadow or Monks Robe with the props of the robe that i have chose, but the old robe dishappeared?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
For example if i have a shroud of condemned and i can morph with a hooded shroud or a Moks robe, i obtain an Hooded Shroud Of Shadow or Monks Robe with the props of the robe that i have chose, but the old robe dishappeared?
yes the robe with stats will disappear, because its stats will go on the targeted robe slot item.
I can't remember if I tried a monks robe.
I would have had to transfer one from my husbands stash, because I wouldn't know where to get one on TC.

================

I can't find information on the shroud of the condemned.
but i was wondering, is this one thats used to lower karma?
or am I thinking of something else.
because if it is, I wonder if it would work as intended, afterall the parrot stopped flying.
(DEVs fixed that feature though)

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes exactly. The robe with stats goes poof. Can use a monks robe or any robe with no stats. Can craft a robe or dress and use that to take the stats. @Cinderella the cloak of corruption has no stats and lowers Karma. That can be used to covert to that style. But, it is just an elf robe. Also when you convert to an elf robe, humans can wear it if you used a human robe for stats.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Yes exactly. The robe with stats goes poof. Can use a monks robe or any robe with no stats. Can craft a robe or dress and use that to take the stats. @Cinderella the cloak of corruption has no stats and lowers Karma. That can be used to covert to that style. But, it is just an elf robe. Also when you convert to an elf robe, humans can wear it if you used a human robe for stats.
ok thank you.
i wasn't for sure which one does that.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I saw your thread get locked after asking about your sovereigns. They basically told you to go screw hahaha

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk
yep :). they dont care about their customers

fastandfurious46

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I think you say that is impossible use EM items for the fusion, for example if i have the Shroud of TaalKesh (the hooded robe invulnerability) and i try to transfer stat on it?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think you say that is impossible use EM items for the fusion, for example if i have the Shroud of TaalKesh (the hooded robe invulnerability) and i try to transfer stat on it?
If the robe has no stats on it, you should be able to transfer to it.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm making a new thread so players can give info. You will lose the name of the robe.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not really impressed with the ground hog thing, not sure why they can't just make something awesome like the necro ram thing that everyone has wanted to be rideable since they introduced it.
Necro Ram would be awesome mount for any "evil" character!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dont do it! My hooded shroud of shadows turned into a monks robe when I recalled... Turned brown and cant dye it.

fastandfurious46

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Ehehehe, yes. Maybe the right chose be i have garb and a hoodedshroud of shadows, i put garb stat on the hooded, the hooded get the garb stat and retain their name "Hooded Shroud Of Shadows"