• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 109 – World Wide Release

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
7/20/2020 Greetings, We are pleased to announce that as of each shard’s normal maintenance beginning July 21, 2020 Publish 109 will be deployed worldwide. Publish 109 includes systems that we will be soft launching in the next few days, so keep an eye on UO.com for when and where to participate in those events. Be sure to check out the publish notes for full details. See you in Britannia, UO Team

Continue reading...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like nothing new will be here until September after this.

Maybe they can have a Treasures of... event or three.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yep it looks like the "events" are going to 100% at the discretion (or desire) of the EMs until September when we have the planned dynamic event mentioned in the June Newsletter so potentially a whole lotta notta for the next 5-6 weeks :confused:. Let's hope the EM's are eager to show off how they use the new tools at least for something new and fresh to do.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
as of each shard’s normal maintenance beginning July 21, 2020 Publish 109 will be deployed worldwide
Just a quick update, I logged on Origin and the invasion is still going on (yay). I thought it would have been turned off starting today from the way it sounded but maybe today is the last day (or maybe it will go until there is actual new content for people to do)?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Just a quick update, I logged on Origin and the invasion is still going on (yay). I thought it would have been turned off starting today from the way it sounded but maybe today is the last day (or maybe it will go until there is actual new content for people to do)?

when we had the invasions before, they didn't shut them off until noon ET.
We actually were in the middle of doing an invasion, when it all despawned.

Glorfindel

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
With servers up today we were told this patch would be live. Is any part of it live on any shard??

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not live on GL. But the invasion seems to have stopped after the last town was just cleared 7:50 pm. No new invasion for 30 min now.

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the patch notes: Existing spawn will need to be killed before Treasures creatures will spawn.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Invasion ended in the middle of one on LS.