• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 108 TC Release 1

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Surprise... I like the boar, blue too. What scares me is what will the orcs look like? Less pig, more boar? Hopes. Now I am not sure there will be orcs. Guessing.

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
**Wondering** Does this "Evasion" change also effect Sampires soloing Champs?? If not, IMNSHO, it should.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
**Wondering** Does this "Evasion" change also effect Sampires soloing Champs?? If not, IMNSHO, it should.

Seeing as how the patch notes say:

"Bushido Evasion PvP is now subject to diminishing returns after the first evade which will increase with each evade. Diminishing return scales up to a max of 70% evasion reduction. For example, a player with a 60% chance to evade would be reduced to 18% at the max reduction. "

Nope... should only be a PvP change thankfully.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
View attachment 105989

Patch notes state it cannot be altered
I went to test center and there very ugly
Why not make them dyeable so others can enjoy the new mounts same with the store bought black mount with painted red nail polish

they just keep adding horrible colors and art to this game

blah we need a new leadership just fire her already

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seeing as how the patch notes say:

"Bushido Evasion PvP is now subject to diminishing returns after the first evade which will increase with each evade. Diminishing return scales up to a max of 70% evasion reduction. For example, a player with a 60% chance to evade would be reduced to 18% at the max reduction. "

Nope... should only be a PvP change thankfully.
Good

Nerf Bushido much more and you run the risk of it basically serving as nothing more than a single target damage increase and a boost to whirlwind damage

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well the devil is in the details... When will we see that? :) Still like the boar, and we sit on it nicely. No kirin stuff. :)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like the idea of the boar and the model is cute...but the blue warpaint is way too bright! Woad isn't neon.

Also, the boar's gait, especially when running, is a bit stiff and unnatural looking - it looks like it's about to do a faceplant at any moment.

Fix those things and I'll be fine with it.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
For someone who claims not to like neon stuff the warpig and the wolf come pretty darn close to neon... they are very bright... If I could I would paint those nails on that wolf black... that red just looks silly.... as for the warpig the blue is WAY too bright... if it were darker or something it'd be better. I'd rather it were red or orange if I was going to have color on it... otherwise I would prefer no paint ...

But doesn't matter it is what it is though I really do wish they would tone the color down some... I plan on getting it regardless and giving it to my orc.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Urk blah "wut me nub sit dat fuud me eat dat"
Kurazg can't complain... he hath no tongue... he will just have to deal. I'm sure he'll grunt at me and drool but he'll have to get over it.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm one of the few that like the War Boar coloring. After all, one wouldn't expect an Orc to be artistic when applying warpaint to his mount. The boar accent color matches the Tokuno "Invulnerability Blue" pigment so I plan on dying my armor when I get the mount.