• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Orgin Store Issues

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Game
2013 Jun 25 17:16 GMT
I was just told by Origin that they know what the problem is that resulted in multi codes not being sent. The good news is the charges for the 2nd and 3rd item failed . They are removing the ability to purchase the Kings Collection and should be back up and fix after 5 pm EDT.

At the return of the store everyone that purchased more than one code will be sent their codes. So please wail till tomorrow to insure you get an email if you do not then please let me know.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you guys and thank you for being patient with us while we fix this issue.

Continue reading...

andyjacksons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Game
2013 Jun 25 17:16 GMT
I was just told by Origin that they know what the problem is that resulted in multi codes not being sent. The good news is the charges for the 2nd and 3rd item failed . They are removing the ability to purchase the Kings Collection and should be back up and fix after 5 pm EDT.

At the return of the store everyone that purchased more than one code will be sent their codes. So please wail till tomorrow to insure you get an email if you do not then please let me know.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you guys and thank you for being patient with us while we fix this issue.

Continue reading...
but i never got my first code nothing to do with multiple codes