• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO.Com] New Dev Meet and Greet Schedule

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Game
July 13, 2015 - 2:45pm
Shard Date Time - EDT Time Zone
Legends 13-Jul-15 7pm
Mugen 27-Jul-15 9am
Atlantic 10-Aug-15 7pm
Wakoku 24-Aug-15 9am
Lake Superior 9-Sep-15 7pm
Hokuto 21-Sep-15 9am
Great Lakes 5-Oct-15 7pm
Formusa 19-Oct-15 10am
Chesapeake 2-Nov-15 7pm
Izumo 16-Nov-15 9am
Siege Perilous 2-Dec-15 7pm (CANCELLED)
Mizuho 14-Dec-15 9am (CANCELLED)
Origin 11-Jan-16 9pm
Yamato 25-Jan-16 9am
Pacific 8-Feb-16 9pm
Asuka Mizuho 22-Feb-16 9am
Sonoma 7-Mar-16 9pm
Sakura 21-Mar-16 9am
Asuka April TBD
Lake Austin 4-Apr-16 9pm
Arirang 18-Apr-16 TBD
Baja 2-May-16 9pm
Balhae 16-May-16 10am
Napa Valley 30-May-16 9pm
Drachenfels 13-Jun-16 2pm
Europa 27-Jun-16 4pm
Oceania 11-Jul-16 8pm
Catskills 25-Jul-16 7pm

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
27 shards listed and it will take them a year to get to all of them :confused:. By the time they get to Cats everything will be old news because they will talk about the same things they did on Legends.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
27 shards listed and it will take them a year to get to all of them :confused:. By the time they get to Cats everything will be old news because they will talk about the same things they did on Legends.
i'm quite sure the topics will be wide and varied as time goes on...
glad to see plans for the next year.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The Legends meeting will be... today?
I will try to make it there somehow. But given how busy work and other stuff are today, I will most likely just miss it.
Would have been nice to be informed of that a week ago. I would be able to plan and schedule a break to jump into UO and ask some questions.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Only one meeting for Atlantic? :fight::slap:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Legends meeting will be... today?
I will try to make it there somehow. But given how busy work and other stuff are today, I will most likely just miss it.
Would have been nice to be informed of that a week ago. I would be able to plan and schedule a break to jump into UO and ask some questions.
It'll go like this:

No we can't tell you what will be your anny gifts this year yet.
We're not sure about release date for new expansion.
New Store plans are moving along, it will be ready soon.
New website will be ready as soon as it's finished.
No tents.
No gypsy wagons.
Gargoyles can fly (y'all remember that one? :p )
Hot air balloons...maybe
Gold checks will disappear..We hope your bank box doesn't also ;)

Actually, in spite of my normal sarcasm, it was a pretty good get-together. No earth shattering news, no big announcements, but more of a downhome fireside chat kind of feeling to it. altogether worth an A.

Last edited:

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am mostly wondering if there is any hope that abroad stores will be synced with the US store so that we buy unimportant things like Stygian Abyss, High Seas and King's Collection or if I should abandon any hope.
And considering that situation, if we can expect something similar happening with the new expansion.
'Cause, you know, I am not exactly very happy with having to remote in on my US based server to give them money for stuff I need or want.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Only one meeting for Atlantic? :fight::slap:
Yeah, that's way too often.....

But in all seriousness, that's at a minimum 2 shards a month which is a pretty good schedule.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
awesome :) and the UO.com page looks way off to right...CSS? or me?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Siege Perilous 2-Dec-15 7pm

This is sad as we are alot EU players at Siege, we won't have a chance to be there :(

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Ack, I meant to go to all of these for transcripts but forgot the Mugen one. Does anyone have a transcript of it? I can clean it up if you just have a raw and don't want to fool with it.

Also, I'm adding these dates to the calendar. ;)

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went to the meeting for today on Mizuho and it didn't happen, where do I go to find out updated information?

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I went to the meeting for today on Mizuho and it didn't happen, where do I go to find out updated information?
The same thing happened at the Siege meeting. This schedule is the only publicly posted information I have been able to find.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The same thing happened at the Siege meeting. This schedule is the only publicly posted information I have been able to find.
I believe it was stated by Mesanna that they would not be doing those meetings and that they would reschedule them after the new year. This was posted some time ago. I'm sure I recall reading it. Though I don't see it on the "official" website. I know I recall seeing it.

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok ty, is the place to look for the new times? Only asking because I really don't currently know where else to look :(

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok ty, is the place to look for the new times? Only asking because I really don't currently know where else to look :(
Don't think they have been posted yet. But I honestly do recall them saying that they wouldn't be doing anymore till next year. I'm thinking it was at the Last Meet and Greet in the minutes.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
As soon as I'm aware of any updates, I will update both this post and the calendar.
Don't think they have been posted yet. But I honestly do recall them saying that they wouldn't be doing anymore till next year. I'm thinking it was at the Last Meet and Greet in the minutes.
I think someone may have made a comment, but I don't recall seeing Mesanna herself saying it, so I wasn't sure. It might have been from a M&G we didn't get a transcript for, but I'll dig through the last transcript and see if I can find something. Thanks.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
As soon as I'm aware of any updates, I will update both this post and the calendar.

I think someone may have made a comment, but I don't recall seeing Mesanna herself saying it, so I wasn't sure. It might have been from a M&G we didn't get a transcript for, but I'll dig through the last transcript and see if I can find something. Thanks.
I remember reading it and I swear she said it... I also remember thinking "Hum... someone should update the Meet and Greet schedule.... and then I was going to say something about it and forgot. I'm sorry. But I totally remember reading it somewhere.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I remember reading it and I swear she said it... I also remember thinking "Hum... someone should update the Meet and Greet schedule.... and then I was going to say something about it and forgot. I'm sorry. But I totally remember reading it somewhere.
could you possibly link the location of the notes?
It seems you are correct, Malag. Spin posted the Izumo Dev Meet and Greet transcript from 11/16. Usually I do them so it slipped by me. My mistake. From the Izumo transcript:

EM Asiantam: and I think you need to tell them that you're going to cancel Mizuho Dev M&G
Mesanna: Yes the Meet and Greets in December are canceled
Mesanna: Mizuho and SP
EM Asiantam: :(
Mesanna: we will pick them up after the first of the year
Mesanna: We hope everyone has a great holiday
EM Asiantam: thank you Mesanna

So all Dev Meet and Greets for December were cancelled.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ah! Thanks you @Riyana... I knew I had seen that somewhere. I should have poked someone... I had told myself to... and then I forgot.

spin

Asian Shard Liaison
Professional
Shard Liaison
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Town Crier began to the announcement.
Mizuho Feb. 22 9am (EDT)

That means,
Asuka (Feb. 22) was pushed back? :confused:

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes..we stood there but no devs showed up. Our EM said maybe July 27..someone else said the meets are on Mondays and July 27 is a Wednesday..

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ilshenar
Hey Catskills here a question someone can ask at the Next Meet & Greet.

Back in 2001 the lands of Ilshenar were born. Originally one could visit Ilshenar only while running the 3D client. With the Blackthorn's Revenge expansion, users of the 2D client were allowed to access Ilshenar.

Ilshenar remains unique in the fact that it is the only facet you can not Gate Travel, Recall, or Sacred Journey into. Gate Travel cannot be used to leave Ilshenar, but the other travel spells can. Other than this, Ilshenar mostly follows the Trammel rules set.

My question is its been 15 years since the Birth of Ilshenor, when will we be allowed to mark runes to travel there? If no marking allowed then maybe another portal as you did for the Eodon lands?

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone confirm the Oceania M&G time and date 8pm edt seems an odd time for the shard

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well it wasn't 8pm shard time I seriously have no idea when it might be cause 10 am shard time seems idiotic

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
All times are in Eastern Standard time.

Shard Date Time - EDT Time Zone

Oceania 11-Jul-16 8pm

So it would be 7 PM Central (For me), 5 PM Pacific (California/west coast)

11.5 hours from this posting.

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but isn't that 10 am on the shard>? all the others were approx. 8 pm for the shard they are on so the shard population isn't at work

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just a reminder, the very last meet and greet on this list is starting one hour from now on Catskills.

If the developers decide to continue doing meet and greets we will sticky the new list of dates when it is posted on UO.com