• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Kings Collection In Game Codes

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
General
2013 Jun 24 18:01 GMT
For those that have purchased the Kings Collection from the Origin store and are having issues getting the code to be recognized in game please do the following. After the first 6 digits put in a dash, then after every 5 digits put in a dash. If for some reason you are still having issues please feel free to contact [email protected] or myself.

Happy Monday everyone!!

Continue reading...

andyjacksons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i purchased to items a legacy code and kings collection i have claimed my legacy code in game i did not receive a kings collection code with or without dashes please help my order number is 17368317368344923

Last edited:

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i ordered 1 code, worked fine.
ordered a 2nd code, all went fine, then i noticed on the last page where it gives you the code.... there is no code.
so i checked my email.... no code listed there.

so i compared the 2 emails i got, the 2nd one looks like its missing the line that has the code on it, only difference between the 2.
so........ do i call them and ask where my code is?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ordered a 2nd code, all went fine, then i noticed on the last page where it gives you the code.... there is no code.

so i compared the 2 emails i got, the 2nd one looks like its missing the line that has the code on it, only difference between the 2.
Thank you for you contribution to Electronic Arts. If you wish to receive a code for the King's theme pack, please visit the Origin store and make another purchase.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

No such luck here! I can only buy one code - when I try to get another for my spare acc, I get this message in the basket of my Origin account:

Ultima Online™ King’s Collection Theme Pack
Direct Download: English (Americas)
You've already purchased this item. Please remove the item to proceed with your purchase.

When you remove it, it will not let you then re-pick it and proceed to checkout without giving the SAME message...

So for now, it looks like a one-time-only purchase......

Schatzi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No such luck here! I can only buy one code - when I try to get another for my spare acc, I get this message in the basket of my Origin account:

Ultima Online™ King’s Collection Theme Pack
Direct Download: English (Americas)
You've already purchased this item. Please remove the item to proceed with your purchase.

At 9.99 works for me...gonna cost me 30.00 to get all 3 theme packs..:( Seriously EA you getting a tad bit greedy!

S

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get past all that and get the token and it wont release items .Says must have expansion LOL
go figure

virtualhabitat

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed a little message on the shopping cart screen after trying to add a second theme pack.

"Quantity changed due to quantity restriction"

The quantity cannot be more than 1, apparently.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I get past all that and get the token and it wont release items .Says must have expansion LOL
go figure
You need to also put that code into your account at the account management page....

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
go figure
Make sure you have upgraded your account with the booster code and have also logged the character in since you did that.

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I noticed a little message on the shopping cart screen after trying to add a second theme pack.

"Quantity changed due to quantity restriction"

The quantity cannot be more than 1, apparently.
My spies tell me that the code generator can't keep up with demand and so it's, for the time being, one code per person (Origin Acc). Also, a possible reason why some are getting charged and not getting a code in the email etc is; it's likely that Origin have taken down the generator to fix the hash ( - ) issue and will no doubt in time, send the outstanding codes along to the purchaser's.

So I guess we're just going have to wait and see :)

Last edited:

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so i just spent 68 minutes on the phone with EA.

so it looks like there is a problem with the Origin store and the way it doles out the codes.
so the way it looks we will only be able to pick up ONE CODE per master account right now.
whats happening is the web site looks at it when you try to order your 2nd or 3rd and it says to itself "silly tit, you already have this game on your account" and it denies you the code.

there are aparently only a few games that allow you to have multiple accounts under the one master.
UO being one of them.

so until they fix this there is only 2 options.
unlink all your accounts and make a master for all of them, then buy each one a code.
or, wait until they fix their internal 'new' software that is causing the problem about multiple purchases.

yaaaa, fun fun!

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha, so i logged into my other master account (3 accounts on my main, 3 accounts on my wifes) and i went to pick up a code on hers, paid for it and got "your order is being reviewed"

what the hell does that mean, haha!

ive never had to try SOOOOOO hard to give a company money before!!!

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well to be fair the extra house on Siege change seemingly went off without a hitch so this HAD to get screwed up. Sorry about your luck to all you Frys out there.

I reread the list 3 times trying to see what people were clamoring for in this booster and came up with nothing. Wondered about "castle painting" so I went on test, none of the 3 people there could point out which was supposed to be the castle painting. I just don't get it, I guess I underestimate peoples love of decorating.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:( How exactly do I upgrade my account from he drop down account list? I tried that part that says type in what you see and I have no security code. Help please.

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pick the account you want to apply the code to from the drop down list, at the bottom where your subscription info is, there will be an activate button. You use that to activate the code.

Toya

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, clear as mud until I read how to upgrade here, along with the dashes. Origin told me it was because I was using Wifi....

Cypher2

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has the kings collection been removed?

I bought one code and now when I do a search, I cannot even find the item "Kings Collection". This is the case if I use a different computer and I get the same result if I do not log in prior to searching.