• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Alchemist’s Abomination Now Live!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5/20/2021 Alchemist’s Abomination is now live! In the wake of Yukio’s disappearance from her studio in Tokuno, Britannians from across all facets raced to recover evidence to assist the authorities in finding her. Thanks to your courage and pursuit of truth, Yukio has been found in an abandoned settlement in Ter Mur! We must call once again on your bravery and ask that you assist in defeating The Alchemist’s Abomination in a Champ Spawn that is sure to bring victory and defeat! Be sure to pick up your Lore Book to store pages of lore from inside the Tower at […]

Continue reading...

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really wish these things were more intuitive..I have found the tower (with a spoiler :( ) but there are no clues as to what I do next..no one is talking (Holmes nor Yukio). It would be nice to figure it out without spoilers :(

Anyone got a hint to get me on the right track??

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here are the stats of the Abomination on Atlantic. They can have different specials on other shards. Some shards have Nasty Abominations.
1621539588664.png

All High Resists. Damage type all 20s.

A players dream.

Melee and archers dont have to use a specific element weapon. Damage taken is spread.

Tamers can bring any pet no matter what damage. No matter what resist spread.

Groups are killing the spawn very nicely. All templates are killing stuff. none of the items are shard bound.

It get exciting when the Yamandons pop.

1 Bracelet per account per shard not shard bound.

Page of Lore is not shard bound. That's the spawn drop.

Have fun!

Hints:
Put the Night Terrors in the houses on the hill.
Your groups does well in the northern half of city.
Mages kill the enemy mages and Gollems on the house steps and other wise trapped.
A few loners can patrol the East and West city of city.
Regroup when the Yamandons pop.

Have fun shard hopping!

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I really wish these things were more intuitive..I have found the tower (with a spoiler :( ) but there are no clues as to what I do next..no one is talking (Holmes nor Yukio). It would be nice to figure it out without spoilers :(

Anyone got a hint to get me on the right track??
You see Yukio trapped in the Tower. They talk about the evil things Holmes is doing. Not interactive.

You explore the area to find many evil beings and ending with Holmes Abomination.

Explore more, find a sparkle, go in. That version of Yukio will speak to you.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You see Yukio trapped in the Tower. They talk about the evil things Holmes is doing. Not interactive.

You explore the area to find many evil beings and ending with Holmes Abomination.

Explore more, find a sparkle, go in. That version of Yukio will speak to you.
Is there anything to do in the caves besides talk to Yukio, the orcs, and the spellweaver? Is it just hinting towards the next Treasures of event?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We have the mean one on Lake Superior.

1621544488239.png

He regens HP when at 0 to 75,50,25
He pulls you in
He has a pet killer that does 300HP to any pet next to him It does it over and over when active, so pull pet back

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ours is mean it also does a 130HP 60HP damage to toons. Carnage!

1621548769120.png

Took about 45 mins to kill that 1 it kept killing everything. Even from a distance. Was meaner than the first 2.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Is there anything to do in the caves besides talk to Yukio, the orcs, and the spellweaver? Is it just hinting towards the next Treasures of event?
That is my belief... the dark monks are talking about Wildfire which is the next event. Nothing to do for this part of the event except kill the champ (Holmes Abomination). If you are doing the Yukio earrings event you get credit for the deathwatch beetles I believe.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ours is mean it also does a 130HP 60HP damage to toons. Carnage!
LS events are brutal, and not always in a fun way. I hate when champs/bosses/whatever are given a move that will one hit kill you or two hit kill a fully trained pet. It just isn't fun to me when there's no way for you to combat that. Two hit kill me? Ok it sucks, but at least I have a chance to cross heal, heal myself, or run.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LS events are brutal, and not always in a fun way. I hate when champs/bosses/whatever are given a move that will one hit kill you or two hit kill a fully trained pet. It just isn't fun to me when there's no way for you to combat that. Two hit kill me? Ok it sucks, but at least I have a chance to cross heal, heal myself, or run.
Luckily they all do not have the Player death AI. Much faster without that.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Def was a pain having it regen health 75% / 50% / 25% though. ATL is a cake walk compared to that lol

Scott1234

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The Atlantic abomination boss is a joke weakling - strange given more players on Atlantic than other shards. Same was true for past event champ bosses - weak on Atlantic relatively speaking. Try the pacific one...

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do you get the pages? I got the "book of law" is there something I need to click on to activate it?

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Pages drop randomly while doing the champ spawn like the scrolls of transcendence. No guarantee to get one.
Anyone have an average of pages per spawn / day?

I'm pretty sure a player cannot get more than 1 page per spawn but I've used my sampire on 3 spawns in a row without getting a page so I'm wondering if it's like one a day per char??

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's like the cube and statue drops. I'm sure it uses the same method.
But here you are not able to mass kill as many mobs on the first round.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it one bracelet per account total or 1 per shard?

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks, do they drop into backpack or have to loot the mobs?
It's one per acct per shard. So someone with one acct can get several bracelets only if they can do it on several shards. The scrolls drop in your pack, no looting needed.

apogipinoy

Visitor
Anyone have a spare Page 2 they can get to Pacific? I have an extra 3, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 13 and would consider giving up two pages for the Page 2.