• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] 懐かしのブリタニア アカウントの問題

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Game
2014 Oct 02 22:02 GMT

わたしはあなた方のうち何人かがReturn to Britanniaのためのアカウントにログイン出来ないという問題が発生している事を理解しています。
システムは膨大な量のアカウントを開くために取り組んでいる事をみなさんに知ってもらいたいと思います、しかしそれは今夜遅くまたは明日の早朝までには完了するはずです。
明日の午後になってもアカウントにログイン出来ない場合は、[email protected]までご連絡下さい。
問題を調査して、アカウントにログイン出来るようにしてくれるでしょう。
もしアカウントが昔にバンされて、それを覆したいと思っているのならば、それらをケースバイケースで検討します。
[email protected]までお問い合わせください。

Thank you
UO Team

Continue reading...

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand that the problem or how many of you will not be able to log in to the account for the Return to Britannia has occurred.
I think I would like to share with everyone that you are working in order to open an account a huge amount of the system, but it should be completed before the early morning of tomorrow or later tonight.
If you can not log in to your account even if tomorrow afternoon, please contact.
In researching the problem, it will us to be able to log in to your account.
If you thinks account is been banned a long time ago if you want it overturned, we will consider on a case-by-case basis to them. [email protected] please contact.

Thank you
UO Team