• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Catskills Discord Server

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
To help facilitate communication and collaboration between players on UO Catskills, we have created a discord server to ascertain player interest.

Should this server prove to be an area of interest for players, we will solidify it's existence on a private server and continue to expand upon it with unique offerings.

Let's see how well this goes! Please click and join for an audio/text based UO Catskills gathering point.

Discord

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I know The New Order has had its own for some time, but thank you very much for doing this for the rest of the community.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am just learning how to use teamspeak!!! And now there is another?
It is always good to have a wide spread way to communicate. I know in raids in Lotro it is essential to prevent Leeerrrooyyy Jennnkinnnsss.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heads up inkboy Discord links die after 30 minutes since there is no actual way to target a person with them. Also Discord can get buggy depending on the server section you use.

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I just realized that about the link.. Nooooo! It seems like such a nice text/voice mixed system to use... some people do not like to speak, so text is always nice, but trying to get the 'community' into one live responsive area would be nice - hmmmm

Back to the drawing board... ((kicks soapbox!!))

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I just realized that about the link.. Nooooo! It seems like such a nice text/voice mixed system to use... some people do not like to speak, so text is always nice, but trying to get the 'community' into one live responsive area would be nice - hmmmm

Back to the drawing board... ((kicks soapbox!!))
Talk to Merek. I know ours is 'always there' when I login, but may require people to download/install rather than go off the browser version. I don't know much as they only recently dragged me in kicking and screaming.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just you know have people ask you for a link in PM and and invite then