• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO account suspension???

• Thread starter KinG DaviD
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

KinG DaviD

Is there no warning before they do these things? I dont play legends but have 110 million GP in my bank that i need to get rid of. a player cant speak publicly in town about sellng the stuff? yet some players hand out books brokering they are selling goods...complete with their own websites for this? and I get a suspension for mearly speaking it a few times....?? i dont even log in there much at all but onc ein a while to see if anyone needs GP...is that so wrong?? and now i hafta pay for an account i cant use... Is UO in that great of shape they can afford to suspend(tick off) existing customers for petty things?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm confused.... (and hush to those that say it's my natural state)...... were you advertising a website or sale of gold for real cash in your speech? that's the only thing I can think of to get you a ban..... number 8 from the TOS

With the exception of the sale of in-game items for in-game items or services, you may not market, promote or advertise anything, or make any other form of solicitation (including pyramid schemes and chain letters) through the Ultima Online service or Ultima Online web site.

as for those annoying books, I'm thinking they cannot track down the account that drops them when it happens, or it's just trial accounts that disappear after the deed is done

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Umm, you were kind of asking for i dude. You were just walking up to random people asking Want to buy some gold? I was one of the people you walked up to.

You have got to know that thats a no no. No matter what shard you play. Everybody knows thats a no no.

I honest to god thought you were a staff member for EA. I have never seen someone so blatantly come out like that.

K

KinG DaviD

well...i have been gone from the game a while... sorry if i offended you :)
just need to get rid of that GP :)

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why not donate all that gold to a worthy cause? I know there are people on Legends shard that love helping new players and they are very honest people and can put that gold to good use helping out the new players. I know when I moved to Legends shard quite a few people were eager to help me get started.

K

KinG DaviD

cant do much now...only 13 days left of game play...and not sure if i will renew...if i had left all the checks in the cabin i just placed to move stuff...heck maybe id just let it drop...but it is all in the bank... wish they would sent a warning or sumpn 1st...i would have stopped... o well...
never had an account blocked/banned/suspended or anything....and i have done that before on siege....maybe legends is much more strict...or maybe they are afraid of pissn off what few are left on siege....who knows...

V

Vyal

:yell::yell::yell:
Then this guy comes up to Merci and starts saying I got him banned me being me was like ya dude I got you banned. Then he pages on me a ton of times then gets some people to duel me and they all die ROFL.

I'm glad you had fun but i'm not into paging on people unless they are using scripts. If you want to go around Luna selling your gold well that is your god given right but.....

Please don't come crying to me AGAIN when you get yourself banned.
:scholar::scholar::scholar:

K

KinG DaviD

they all died cuz you hid behind your lil greater dragon...Vyal your alt decided to kill my skillless player from a diffrent account..*claps hands* and you decided to loot my crap armor and modless katana...???? grief much? anyway i got them back after you were killed tryn to PVP like normal people do...and by the way...you admitted that you were the one who called in on me...then YOU preceded name calling...i just asked you why you did that...maybe if you werent such an offensive person..someone could hold a conversation with you...and from a few people i talked to in my brief experience on legends...you have quite the reputation....maybe not so good either....i know you could care less...but maybe thats the reason you are so well liked!!??

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm still confused on how, if your account was banned, you have 13 days to play?

*scratches head*

K

KinG DaviD

13 days of gametime...if your suspended you can still access your account info at uo accounts....i have 13 days of gametime remaing..of which i cant play...so im paying to not play...

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
oh duh

okay, I was reading it where you were still playing...nm

W

Wulfgar

:yell::yell::yell:
Then he pages on me a ton of times then gets some people to duel me and they all die ROFL.

AGAIN when you get yourself banned.
:scholar::scholar::scholar:
UMMMM not the way it went lol. one guy died and you died 3 times to MY hand.

W

Wulfgar

Ok I must need glasses then.
yup you must lol maybe you should quit again. your "GODLY" tamer archer is a fail vynal is a fail what you got left. oh i see bna stooped again. congrats in order??? "i think"