[Selling] Unpicked AOS Gifts

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
I've heard these are still desirable, so here we go. I have unpicked AOS gifts on the following shards. I am taking offers on these. Buyer is responsible for the character name change token. I will consider offers of gold and/or trade. These have not been available for years now. I won't take less than 20MIL but I will take items in trade. I am especially interested in items that the Xmas Stag dropped or any EM drops. I do have more than one available on some shards. Here are the shards that I have:

Atlantic--Sold
LS
GL-------Sold
Chessy
Cat------1 Left
Pac
Sonoma
LA
Baja
Napa-----1 Left
Drachenfels
Europa---1 Left
Oceania
Arirang---1 Left

Send me a pm if interested.

Thanks

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Just for clarification, because there seems to be some question..

I change my newb character to the name of your chosing through a name change token that you provide.
I log out and back in to get the AOS gump.
You choose item, color, and sayings.
We trade item for gold.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 14, 2007
Pacific
i remember picking the +5 stat then now i think everyone over 6 months gets that automaticaly?

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
i remember picking the +5 stat then now i think everyone over 6 months gets that automaticaly?
Yes it was back in 2003, after you chose the gift, it gave you the option of adding +5 to skill or stat after you used a ps.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 12, 2008
Baja Shard
20M - 40M for an AoS gift. Tell the person that bought these that I have a bridge for sale. These can be found on every shard for 200K or less.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
20M - 40M for an AoS gift. Tell the person that bought these that I have a bridge for sale. These can be found on every shard for 200K or less.
Better read the whole post. You can buy them any where for that price, but it will not have your name on them, hence the reason for the name change to have an item of their choice with their own name on it. Who wants to wear a blessed item with another person's name on it. And by the way, I am always in the market for a new rare. Think you can shard transfer that bridge to me?

B

BIGJON

What is it you would consider for trade? I mean combo gold/trade or straight up trade!

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Still have some of these left. I will take Xmas Stag drops or EM drops or other items in trade and of course gold. Send me a PM.

Thanks, Shal