• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Unofficial EM News) New Years Gala

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Join us Thursday (Dec 31) night to drink, eat, have fun, and bring in 2010!

We’ll kick off the party around 9pm CST at the Luna fairgrounds. Once we’re good and stuffed on food and booze we’ll begin a few small events for those of you driven towards competition. All leading up to the final “countdown” to the new years (based on CST/GMT-6).

Don’t forget some fireworks!
Sorry even I didn't make a post sooner.

S

Smokin

It was fun for the time I was there, unfortunately I got up really early in the day and was too tired to stay up for count down even in my own time zone. Hope all had fun and Happy New Years LS.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Missed ya Smokin! Well after you left. :)

It was great fun, a very entertaining social time. People behaved too, even the Ems!

Tyvm Aname and Auto and that red dude on the bridge.

Yay to Crysta, the winner of frog time!

Also, except for some little things monsters carried it was done without stuff and was still great fun. :)