• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unneb???

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many times have you seen him? I only seen him once, then never heard about him again. Most people got tired of waiting around and have returned to luna. The stag last year was around a couple times everyday... maybe they cut back the amount of stuff that can be dropped. Maybe im a item hungry fool but chasing the stag around was alot more fun than sitting around the bank waiting for something that never shows up.

Y

Yukimas

Bennu could you please give a hint in the general chat that let's us know, so we don't waste our time waiting at WBB or Haven? Maybe something along the lines of:

"Unneb is feeling awfully generous today"

Or something that indicates that UNNEB IS ACTUALLY ON. We've gathered a large mass of people MULTIPLE times at WBB and have been disappointed with no visit.

Please just visit often and give us hints to when and where you will be going so everyone could get a piece of your christmas spirit.

Thank you.

M

Moonstar

I am curious about where and when and the length of these 6 runs were so that maybe i will have an idea on when to be around.

There are many of us waiting and hoping for a visit from you right now at the Brit and Haven banks * hint hint*

Y

Yukimas

Okay Bennu fair enough but could you at least shed some light on us and let us know if you atleast make a visit once a day?

Y

Yukimas

Can you make a run to Haven today? You haven't been here in a while

Duane I Am

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:wall:Yall some @^$$*&$!!! Stare at the screen till your eyes bleed and then you may see him! Then you still not gonna get anything because we mob him. GET IN A FREAKIN LINE!!
Anyway.....
Hey Bennu was wanting to know if you ever show up in Fel? I know your old school.
:wall:

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He did the event how he was told to do the event, towards the end he did hints to where he was so people had chances to get an item. If you don't like how he did something email him, no sense in ranting on here about old news.