• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unite Shopping

H

Holocog

Most people say that you cant tell what unite you will get when you go into a CFO. But I've thought about It and It looks like It might be a pattern with the clotes Mata's waering. Not sure yet so I'll be doing some CFOs to check. If this DOES work out, anyone wanna try to unite shop?:drool:

Ok um edit- First guess- Yellow clothes=JB unite? Higher suit= Bigger reward? Hmm. Doubt it. Lemme grab 8900 bux and try again. If anyone who CFO's could just tell me
-what she was wearing
-What suit it was
-what the reward was
Thanks..
EDIT- Ok could you post what time you went into the CFO, If you remember. It seems like certian times affect wht unite you get too.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Toons have been trying to figure out a pattern for years to no avail. It's all random. But for fun, why not try anyway? But if we're gonna try let's be more organized than just guessing. Every time we do a CFO we should post what Cog suit Mata's wearing, what skirt and shirt, and what reward was received.

H

Holocog

1st CFO
About 11:40
Yellow shirt w/ green stripe on the bottom
Yellow skirt
Loan Shark suit
Reward:200 Jellybeans
:danceb::danceb:

T

toontownhappy

3 different CFOs:
1) Penny Pincher suit, same shirt as Holocog's, blue skirt with a yellow rim, gagup throw
2) Robber Baron suit, same shirt, blue skirt with a yellow pocket, TU 40
3) Money Bags suit, same shirt, purple and pink vertical striped skirt, TU 40
And all of these CFOs took place fairly late at night. Around 10:00 whatever time zone.

S

soupandquackers

I have done about 5 cfo's since this and mata hairy is always wearing the same clothes when i do it. Also, i get different stuff all the time.

H

Holocog

I have done about 5 cfo's since this and mata hairy is always wearing the same clothes when i do it. Also, i get different stuff all the time.
I bet the suits (and maybe the times) were different. Clothes arent the ONLY factor.

So far my most Reasonable guess is that
High Suit(I think money bags+)+Clothes that are MAINLY(everything but the pocket;rim, ect.)NOT the same EXACT COLOR(Maybe they still match)=Toon-Up unite. I also Think that mata's clothes will be the same If the Cfo's are close togrther.(Lik all within maybe 2 hours or so)
I need some more CFo's, because that is probably wrong. Also, I'll try to figure out Jb and gag unites. I think people ar staring to get tired of getting gag unites lol.:twak:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I have been keeping score on this subject. I have 3 different CFO's.

1st CFO She was a Penny Pincher, She wore lt blue skirt, yellow shirt with green stipe on bottom. Unite max TU.

2nd CFO, Number Cruncher, She wore a tan skirt with a yellow shirt lt green stripe, Unite 40 TU.

3rd CFO, Tightwad or Money Bag, She wore a purple skirt with a yellow shirt, lt green stripe, Unite Trap fill.

Hope this helps.

H

Holocog

I have been keeping score on this subject. I have 3 different CFO's.

1st CFO She was a Penny Pincher, She wore lt blue skirt, yellow shirt with green stipe on bottom. Unite max TU.

2nd CFO, Number Cruncher, She wore a tan skirt with a yellow shirt lt green stripe, Unite 40 TU.

3rd CFO, Tightwad or Money Bag, She wore a purple skirt with a yellow shirt, lt green stripe, Unite Trap fill.

Hope this helps.
ITS WORKING! Ok I think i have something to tell for Tu unites! Im guessing that she was waering A Moneybags suit.

I think having a suit a normally EVEN level cog(PP,BC,MB,RB) with clothes that are not the same color with get you a TU unite! I think Any suits that are NOT NC+, same color clothing(mostly) Will get you gag unites.I think clothes that are NOT the same color, and have BC+ suits(BC,NC,MB,LS,RB) will get JB unites. PROVE ME WRONG!:thumbup:

S

soupandquackers

Well i think it is completely random, and cfo's are fun and quick so i wouldnt worry about it.

H

Holocog

Well i think it is completely random, and cfo's are fun and quick so i wouldnt worry about it.
Why would you say that when I think Im on to A pattern here:sad2::sad2::sad2:

:offtopic:

Im trying to prove they arent random. I understand not wanting to go through the hassle, but this would REALLY help some people(assuming it works) and maybe could stop all the gag unites:rant2:
But yes CFO's are fun and quick(Not arguing here:stir:)No Worries at all!

F

Fangs McWolf

Be funny if someone were to ask the TT tech people and they were to say that the unite is randomly picked just before everyone starts dancing.

:D

S

Sheriff Tricky

I know Kippy and others have been working on this already, you might want to PM her.

T

toontownhappy

4:00 CDT, Loan Shark suit, same shirt as always, pale green skirt with darker green rim, TU 20

S

soupandquackers

If this helps: same shirt, dark green skirt, number cruncher suit- Jellybeans

H

Holocog

If this helps: same shirt, dark green skirt, number cruncher suit- Jellybeans
Ok great its working just need A couple more to make sure.
Just askin, would anyone LIKE to try to unite shop? Or will this just end up as a guide for those who just want to know?

T

toontownhappy

Robber Baron suit, same shirt, electric blue skirt with pockets, 200 jb

S

SSniffleslam

Well, here's mine for the day:

Bean Counter Suit
Plain pink skirt
100JB

Tightwad
Blue spotted skirt
gag up drop

Number Cruncher Suit
Light blue skirt with flower
20 TU

Tightwad
Light pink skirt with pockets
gag up sound

T

toontownhappy

Loan Shark suit, purple skirt with orange rim, gagup ALL
I think it's the same shirt every time...

H

Holocog

Toon-up CFO's
Robber Baron suit, same shirt, blue skirt with a yellow pocket, TU 40

Money Bags suit, same shirt, purple and pink vertical striped skirt, TU 40

1st CFO She was a Penny Pincher, She wore lt blue skirt, yellow shirt with
green stipe on bottom. Unite max TU.

Loan Shark suit, same shirt as always, pale green skirt with darker green rim, TU 20
Jellybean unites
Yellow shirt w/ green stripe on the bottom, Yellow skirt, Loan Shark suit
Reward:200 Jellybeans

Same shirt, dark green skirt, number cruncher suit- Jellybeans

Bean Counter Suit, Plain pink skirt, (Insert shirt here?)
100 JBS
And lastly, what everyone is trying to get LESS of, Gag Unites!
Tightwad, (Insert shirt here?)Light pink skirt with pockets, Gag up sound

Penny Pincher suit, same shirt as Holocog's, blue skirt with a yellow rim, gagup throw

Tightwad or Money Bag, She wore a purple skirt with a yellow shirt, lt green stripe, Unite Trap fill.

Tightwad, Blue spotted skirt, (Insert shirt here?),gag up drop
Loan Shark suit, purple skirt with orange rim,(Insert shirt here?)Gag-up ALL
Great! you guys are awesome! I am a little confused when some people said same shirt. Was that meant to be the Green-and-yellow striped shirt I was wearing? Im still looking for A pattern here. :sad2:. Havent quite put 2+2 together yet, Im still thinkin. If anyones has an idea, SPEAK UP! thanks all of you who helped me out, I would like A litlle more CFOs If possible :D

S

soupandquackers

She is always wearing the same shirt, and you dont know for sure if those are going to be the same every time.

S

SSniffleslam

Yes, the shirt is the same every time which is why I didn't include it in my post.

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last two for toon-up unite were number cruncher and loan shark those are odd numbers 5 and 7

L

Little Sadie

There is a whole thread on another board that has been doing this for a while. Many people have posted on it with their experiences in the CFO with their rewards. You might want to check it out. It is on TTC. They have been working on if for a couple of months and has loads on info on it so far. I know that I went into a CFO with my daughter last week and Mata Hairy had on a different outfit on my computer then on my daughter's computer. I really don't think we even all see the same outfit within the same CFO. Well, I know that was the case for this one CFO. I have also heard others say the same thing when playing on two computers. So, I do think it is all random.

S

SSniffleslam

Well, if the outfits are different on different computers, that kind of makes it difficult, but, as far as programming goes, it can't be random. It's a complex type of IF...THEN type of statement. HOWEVER, figuring out all of the factors in the if statement would be difficult if not impossible if you're not one of the programmers actually working on the game.

Okay, you brought out the programmer in me, and now I'm putting her back in the corner where she belongs.

Good luck figuring it out, and I'll help in any way possible.

Here's my ones from last night:

Tightwad
Orange skirt, red flowers
Gag up throw

RB
Plain orange skirt
Max TU

T

toontownhappy

10:15 CDT, Robber Baron suit, same shirt as always, green skirt with yellow bands on top and bottom, gag up sound

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I quote again...
Toons have been trying to figure out a pattern for years to no avail. It's all random. But for fun, why not try anyway? But if we're gonna try let's be more organized than just guessing. Every time we do a CFO we should post what Cog suit Mata's wearing, what skirt and shirt, and what reward was received.
And this is the proof.
Tightwad
Light pink skirt with pockets
gag up sound
10:15 CDT, Robber Baron suit, same shirt as always, green skirt with yellow bands on top and bottom, gag up sound
Totally different suits, different skirts, same reward. The only thing we don't know is the time of Sally's run.

S

SSniffleslam

The only thing we don't know is the time of Sally's run.
And I'm not sure when it was...early yesterday afternoon I think...

but I would like to say that it's not random...computer programs are built strictly on logic, and since toontown is a computer program, there is some logic to it. However, figuring out the logic behind it may be impossible. It's possible it's built on some crazy mathematical probability that we'll never know...

Now stop making me bring out my inner programmer...she's been forcibly retired...lol...

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I agree with you. If we can't figure it by time, I believe that's the last way left that our eyes can see.
Now stop making me bring out my inner programmer...she's been forcibly retired...lol...
Aww, come on. Let her play! It's not like it's work or anything :D Keep the ol' noggin in shape.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone been recording these into a spreadsheet? Sort by reward and you'll see the outfits/suit size..etc. I would think it would help a lot. You could then sort by the other variables to see if any matches. Bring out the inner programmer! :lick:

S

SSniffleslam

Okay, okay, I must admit that when this started, I got intrigued, and yes, I have a record of all the ones posted on this thread...and I'll start writing down my times as well...but, the more I think about it, the more I believe that some type of probability is involved, and if so, it would be virtually impossible to figure out because for all intents and purposes (from our outside view) it is random. (If that makes any sense at all...)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I always thought I got better rewards in the VP if more of the suits were small. That is, until I worked my uber mouse through. She ALWAYS got good cards. So then I wondered if it was the laff.. But we KNOW the rewards in CJ and CEO are based on suit size. So I'm leaning toward that. If we reeeeally wanted to be statisticians, we could keep track of suit size of everyone on the run and compare rewards that way.

CC1 = 1
CC2 = 2
PP2 = 6
TW3 = 11
RB8 = 41
RB50 = 84

(quick & dirty cuz I'm at work)

Add the numbers for everyone on the run, divide by amount of people on the run and compare rewards per run.

I BET we could figure it out if enough people participated.

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sharon always said if you want TU unites take small suits in with you.

S

Steveo

Yeah, I always thought I got better rewards in the VP if more of the suits were small. That is, until I worked my uber mouse through. She ALWAYS got good cards. So then I wondered if it was the laff..

If we reeeeally wanted to be statisticians, we could keep track of laff and suit size of everyone on the run and compare rewards that way.
You know at last fridays sos shopping we got 1 moe zart and 2 flippy's. I believe there was only two mr hollywoods suits and the rest were like cc and telemarketers. ANyway i believe there is something with the suits for the vp. When I go in on random runs with 4-5 hollywoods I dont get any good cards but when I go with lower suits I get great cards. Who knows what disney logic is behind the cards, unites, etc. I know that fishing is a pain.

Idea
Maybe what we need to do is get a group of small suits together and no more than 1 or 2 hollywoods and see what card it gives us. Same with CFO its worth a try

M

MissPoodledoodle

You know at last fridays sos shopping we got 1 moe zart and 2 flippy's. I believe there was only two mr hollywoods suits and the rest were like cc and telemarketers.
The run where we had 3 HWs friday was the one where we had to run...

T

toontownhappy

When I go in on random runs with 4-5 hollywoods I dont get any good cards but when I go with lower suits I get great cards. Who knows what disney logic is behind the cards
Well, I'm in a Nutty River run right now with randoms, and 5 of the suits are Hollywoods, and the card is Flippy. Disney logic escapes me. :coco:

S

SSniffleslam

I'm also in NR and I went on a CFO run with 4 RB50's and me BC4...
She wore a yellow skirt with pink/purple flowers
Reward: 600JB

Hmmm....

L

Little Sadie

Just in NR. Had 7 maxed RBs and myself, a PP 4. MH in a yellow shirt with green stripes and the greenish skirt with a yellow flower? on it. She had a moneybags suit on. We got a 350 JB unite.

S

Steveo

Well, I'm in a Nutty River run right now with randoms, and 5 of the suits are Hollywoods, and the card is Flippy. Disney logic escapes me. :coco:
Honestly I dont know what logic the developers use. I was watching my daughter on a vp yesterday and there were 6 Hollywoods and 2 CC and the card was Moe Zart. I see people posting and trying to figure out fishing and unites. I dont think anyone will be able to figure this out except for the developers of TT. Good Luck

H

Holocog

Ok um... Well, It seemed to work until SSnifleslam came:sad2::sad2: but its all not wrking now.just kiddin:) Well How about 4-8 Robber Baron lv. 50's go into a cfo(2 of which are from stratics, or at least sfs).Can they tell me If the suit was the same? I will try
Average Suit, Then (Idea from someone else, what disney developers use to throw people off from guessing how CJ and CEo's will go)Average Suit Value:danceb:.
I doubt it, but it might be
Average of Suits+Mata's suit= 1 of 3 unites:thumbsup:
I havent been able to get a pattern with clothes because everyone tells me A new CFO that just doesnt fit in, and the pattern goes poof. Ive tried everything, but :(

S

SSniffleslam

I didn't mean to ruin anyone's fun....just a little FYI, I have a degree in MIS and I've had experience programming in umpteen different languages, and after doing the CFO battle a dozen times, it just seems to me to be a probability statement written into the code somewhere. You could go years without figuring it out, and I doubt asking TT would help. Programmers are sneaky little devils (hehe!) and we don't share our secrets with the public.

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to know the son of a Disney programer who worked on TT. Sould've asked him.

T

toontownhappy

Bean Counter suit, same shirt, purple skirt with blue pockets and green dots, TU 10...are we still going to keep track? o.0

O

oimjustagirl0077

10:45- eastern time
She was a short change and was wearing a red xmas skirt with a yellow shirt with stripes on the bottom and sleeves. We got a gag up drop. :(

S

soupandquackers

This thread is pretty old, i dont think anyone is doing it anymore.