Selling Armor Unique Awesome Mystic Mage Suit (2 potential temps)

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aug 1, 2008
If you are anything like me, you love making crazy suit/template combinations, taking what is normal and enhancing them for devious purposes. Some sexy pieces here too.

Suits stats are below. I used this setup for two different, awesome versions of mystic mages simply changing skills and whats in the hand.

Wrestle Scribe Mystic Mage with 45 hit chance increase!!! - Awesome for stuns/disarms and sleep-bolas that dont miss. 820 skill points templates. can swap out scribe for spellweaving, poison, etc. Book is used for some skills, though you dont need the rest of the stats. Can run town bonus for 4/6 casting for spellweaving or 2/6 in rock form. Another beauty here is the suit has so much extra strength and intel bonus, that when blessed your stats are Curse Proof!!!!! No need for strength pots. If using a book isn't your thing, a talisman change and any dci shield is a workable changeup.

120 Mage
120 Eval
120 Resist
120 Mystic
120 Focus
100 Inscription/Poisoning/Spellweaving
120 Wrestle
(820 Skill points (102 points on suit, using book)

Mystic Archer Mage - Crazy combos from mystic mage with ranged armor ignores, hit spells on weap set off spell plagues, and trigger! This mage weap bow is just a perfect fit with 40 velocity, enchante 60 lightning, and just for the hell of it that 50 mana leech actually comes in handy. nailing someone with a spell plague combo, followed with an armor ignore spell trigger bombard is a death sentence. and again, still so much str/intel bonus you can set your stats to be curse proof blessed. 150 hit points while cursed is awesome and keeping intel up for spell damage is a plus, and dont even need str/dex pots.

120 Mage
120 Eval
120 Resist
120 Mystic
120 Focus
70 Archery
70 Tactics
(740 total skill)
45 Wrestle (left over skill bonus from jewels, helps when disarmed though)

Stats are minimums, and edits with Book or Bow are listed.
Resists - 99/89/81/97/98 (many armor pieces not enhanced, didn't need to)
100 Lower Reagent Cost
40 Lower Mana Cost (50 with Book)
18 Mana Regen (21 with Bow)
18 Hit Point Regen
26 Mana Increase (28 with Bow)
25 Hit Point Increase
12 Stamina Increase
19 Intel Bonus
10 Dex Bonus
17 Strength Bonus
45 Defense Chance
45 Hit Chance
15 Damage Eater
36 Fire Eater
2 Faster Casting (3 with Book, 4 with Town Bonus)
6 Faster Cast Recovery (7 with Book)
20 Spell Damage (45 with Book)
25 Damage Increase
2 casting focus
10 Swing Speed Increase
Bow is unenhanced (as is much of the armor) can add 10ssi, 5hci, 10 damage, 2hpr, etc.

40 Velocity on Bow - enchant with 60 lightning as well.

Uses Slither, hci/2hpr cape, lt sash, crimson cincture, currently intel boots but can be eater sandles. Head piece is helm of swiftness. Because who doesn't wanna be a badass with a winged helmet...

Want to see if theres interest in buying a premade suit for some awesome templates. make offers, if theres interest ill toss a buyout number out there.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 8, 2007
Great suit...how do you put the 60 lighting??

How much u want?

My 100 mil suit pwned you so I want a good discount :))))

Attachments

Reactions: Cetric

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aug 1, 2008
Great suit...how do you put the 60 lighting??

How much u want?

My 100 mil suit pwned you so I want a good discount :))))
Haha, wondered if that was you, got pop shot but I was going down anyways. Pretty rusty not playing all summer. Hang on I have more excuses... Jk. I'll pm you... Just don't forget Clark Griswold was a better archer mage :)

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 8, 2007
bicho ye...that time I was a bit rusty and I had you two times in a row but you moved a bit offscreen, I thought I could handle you and when you came into screen you got me !

I didn't expect that m8 :)) , you dexed me up like a bicho master :D heheh

how much u want for this suit?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aug 1, 2008
quite a few pms/icqs. seems like quite a bit of interest. lets throw a buyout of 1.5 bill on this, cause the faster i sell stuff the better

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aug 1, 2008
bump - all offers reviewed. ready to get my account closed sooner than later. arties can be in or out, i dont care.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aug 1, 2008
may be willing to part out if offer not extended for suit - just toss out offers, im more than willing.

abethemonk

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
May 18, 2013
Just remember - Abe the Monk is probably the best Archer ever.

Love

Abe.

PS - is UO fun? and would any of my stuff be any good now?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aug 1, 2008
buyer backed out at last minute so still available! Toss me an offer, pm gets my attention the fastest.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aug 1, 2008
final bump on this before parting out