• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event "Union Busting" - Sunday, February 24th @ 9pm EST

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lord Wellings took pen to paper and penned out a call for protest...

Friends of Britannia,

Brothers and Sisters of Britannia! As many of you know the city of Skara Brae has recently enacted laws which run contrary and independent of the Kings Law and seeks to displace the established freedoms and protections we are all offered under the Kings Grace!

I invite each and every free and loyal Britannian to join with me in the streets of Skara Brae, starting at the Community Center this Sunday at 9pm EST! We shall march and peacefully gather in protest of this travesty of justice, bring a sword and display it proudly!

We shall not be moved.

Signed,
~The Falcon of New Magincia

"I hope that will do it," Adamu said to himself and handed the page to a squire to be copied and distributed.
"Should be an interesting evening." Lady Amandine winked at Adamu as the squire ran out of the room.
"Indeed."

Last edited: