• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unfinished, but wanted to share

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I showed this to Crystal Canyon last night, and wanted to get others opinions. I am not finished, but like how it's turning out. Thoughts?

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lookin good. As for the Goza mats your using for the tent roof... if you raise them another few spaces then the curtains and tent walls will not poke through the top. The easiest way to do this would be to remove everything from the goza roof, then stand on top of the roof, and start on the west most row. Use 1 small table, and 2 damaged books. Place one full row on the west side, then axe the row beneath it. Repeat row by row untill the whole roof has been completed. You can then lower the gozas to the right level so that they are resting on top of the curtains without the curtains "poking through". You will want to place the gozas starting from the North West. But once the roof is placed and your ready to lower it into the right position, be sure to start from the South East corner... when using black Gozas, this will make things a LOT easier.

K

kray2s

Its looking great :)

One thing i would do, and this may just be me, but i think the deco piece you have done with the statues / white plants and globe of sosaria may look nicer if it was more central on that floor.

Again thats only my opinion and i guess a lot will depend on what else you will be displaying there.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really like the mix of tent pieces and curtains :) coming along nicely!