• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] unfilled small smith BODs

M

Myna

hello

i would like to buy unfilled small smith BODs (color doesnt matter).

paying well

icq 2 217 884

H

Hazaa

Got some of them in dc, can give u list when i'm at home (school atm). Come back to check in 5 hours, it'll be posted then. :thumbsup:

Ok here i am at home and heres my bods what i can sell, if ur intrested:
Dull copper:
10: 8 normal, 5 excep.
15: 5 normal, 2 excep.
20: 1 normal, 5 excep.

M

Myna

sure, i would buy them

6k each?

do you have icq?

... maybe you should fill the 20 exceptional yourself, they give PoFs

H

Hazaa

Ok sounds fair enuf and seems like i fill those 20 excep myself then, ty for info! I'm at school again, we can meet like at 16.00 (gmt +2) and i'll be online whole night since it's hockey night and i like to watch games while i play uo hehe. ;)

Oh yeah and forgot, don't have icq but my gmail is attached to my phone, so i see instantly if u message there, i can give that if u like?

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sure, i would buy them

6k each?

do you have icq?

... maybe you should fill the 20 exceptional yourself, they give PoFs
GJ on letting him know about the POF's. Most people wouldn't do that. :thumbup:

M

Myna

Ok sounds fair enuf and seems like i fill those 20 excep myself then, ty for info! I'm at school again, we can meet like at 16.00 (gmt +2) and i'll be online whole night since it's hockey night and i like to watch games while i play uo hehe. ;)

Oh yeah and forgot, don't have icq but my gmail is attached to my phone, so i see instantly if u message there, i can give that if u like?

yes pls give your gmail