• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Underworld Puzzle Rewards!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unsavory TMC and ^X^ vendors are trying to sell the puzzle rewards in luna for well beyond anything they could be valued at. Due to this flagrant attempt at bamboozling innocent buyers, and these guilds recent attempts to shut down my vendors across the shard I'm making sure all players who read this shards forums know how to do the puzzles.

In this link is the key to doing each puzzle combination. It is a spoiler designed to stop players from getting massively ripped off on deco items that are millions over priced.

http://www.uoguide.com/Puzzle_Board#Puzzle_Solutions

I hope this benefits many of you as much as it benefited me. I have resorted to giving out any deco item I receive from said puzzles for free as a means of raising awareness of the ease in which you may all obtain them.

The new rewards that are being overpriced in Luna are as follows :
# Moulding Board
# Dough Bowl
# Horned Totem Pole
# Large Square Pillow
# Large Diamond Pillow
# Dusty Pillow
# Statue Pedestal

Do not pay more than 1million gold for any of these items. Anything more and you're being ripped off because it takes under 30 seconds to complete the puzzles that these items come from.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Umm, unless your new to UO people always sell the new stuff for way over what it should be. Some people would rather pay than obtain it themselves. I can appreciate the attempt to help the community, but you dont have to slander TMC...

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1million gold would be way over what its worth. selling something for 15million gold and then talking trash to people at luna bank and telling them made up stories about how rare they are(what I witnessed several times whilst banking earlier) is hardly worth keeping the secret for. The info being out stops the crap behavior that seems to be typical of ^X^ and TMC.

L

Lethal Injection

who died and left you ruler of luna. so i will charge what ever i like. for shuting down your vendors you did that to your self. but heck as good as a con artist as you are im sure you'll find some poor smuck to con.

N

NewThunder

1million gold would be way over what its worth. selling something for 15million gold and then talking trash to people at luna bank and telling them made up stories about how rare they are(what I witnessed several times whilst banking earlier) is hardly worth keeping the secret for. The info being out stops the crap behavior that seems to be typical of ^X^ and TMC.
Sort of like when a person posts that Captain Morgan's Rum was only released on Legends to increase the value?

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=154677

If you and your massive EGO are going to start posting what things are worth and how many spawned you should probobly do a bit more research!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on this map from Hawkeye Pike you'll see a place called Deathtrap Hallway... the room for the puzzle board is about halfway down that wall on the east side

hint....to navigate down the hall, stop at the first little room and get a tool there called The Golden Compass

L

LegionX

Unsavory TMC and ^X^ vendors are trying to sell the puzzle rewards in luna for well beyond anything they could be valued at. Due to this flagrant attempt at bamboozling innocent buyers, and these guilds recent attempts to shut down my vendors across the shard I'm making sure all players who read this shards forums know how to do the puzzles.
You sound pretty bitter about a game. Did an X or TMC crafter come to fel and embarass you in front of your friends? Just let it go man. No need to continually slander people on these boards. From all the posts you have put up, we get the point. You dont like certain guilds. Move on and grow up.

A

alaina123

Captian morgams rum!?! rofl ok seriously i am not unsavory, i am pretty dam sweet! get a grip omnius and grow up. As for you DGgnome...yeah you! pass that popcorn!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is some good information in this thread, and in the links provided.
However naming guilds and mudslinging, for whatever reason, can't continue.

I am soooo not in the mood for this tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.