• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Underwater Boss stuff

mihali

Sage
So I found on a vendor the 4 items Cloak, pendant, glasses and boots and also "A note from Cousteau Peron". Have never done this before and underwater sounds interesting. Also Looks like I already got the 4 items and the note. None of the items can be worn yet, so I guess they have to be activated through some quest relating to the note? How do I do this? Bring the note and items to an NPC?
Also as I understand this content is now only for melee/sampire/archer/thrower characters, and tamers are pretty weak there without pets?
Any help/info appreciated.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Read up on it. Unfortunately you have to do the quest which will give you the same items you bought. Each character has to do the quest that you want to use.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
ooof looks like someone got ya. You have to do the quest as mentioned to be able to wear the gear to get in to UW. Another thing is that you don't actually need to hold on to those items (ie you could sell them) because you can claim a new set from the Trinsic Docks where you buy the salvage hooks (Hepler Paulson) by clicking the sign on the wall. You can get a fresh set once a week.

1680175012319.png

Last edited:

mihali

Sage
Lol, looks like I got skinned... A little, since these cost me only a little less than 1M. BUT I saw a set being sold on ATL for guess what? 64 M !! Wowzies, buyers be ware hehe.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lol, looks like I got skinned... A little, since these cost me only a little less than 1M. BUT I saw a set being sold on ATL for guess what? 64 M !! Wowzies, buyers be ware hehe.
The glasses can be uses as a transmog target for helms.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Certainly. Also it's a bit ironic that the new event (Counterfeit) "Lore" is based almost exactly on this premise of pulling the wool of the eyes on the customer; check out the 5 pages of Lore from the reward vendor if you haven't already. It fits this scenario almost to a T.