• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

understanding "kinetic eater" property

• Thread starter Cantabrigian British
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Cantabrigian British

I checked Stratics, and UOguide and I think that if an item like ( Lavaliere ) has damage eater, then does it act like a "super eater" and eats any kind of damage? As it's not a direct damage type like fire or cold?

Then there is just the word "kinetic". That I can only find, apparently, listed on an item. UOguide just re-directs to Damage Eater. And I can't find anything on Stratics at all about it.

Can anyone clarify what "damage eater" and "kinetic eater" actually do, or point me to a link that does?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is just my best guess, but if a damage eater absorbs any kind of damage it would seem logical (at least to me) that a kinetic eater would absorb physical damage. Again, this is just a guess, so don't take that as a 100% certainty.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Kinetic eater converts whatever the percentage may be into healing.