• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unable to use wall safe.

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I've placed a wall safe in my house, to transfer insurance gold from one account to another. I've used safes before (so I understand transfers to and from the secure account at bank for example); I place the safe in my house and am able to deposit to it from my secure account on char one (account one). I then cannot access the safe whatsoever with character two (account two) (despite being co owned to house). I've tried removing gold from safe, re depositing it, axing safe and replacing it (three times now). Nothing seems to help. I'm now out of gold on my second account, cannot insure my items, and my character can't really leave the house. When I double click the safe with my second account, nothing happens. It highlights yellow but will not open. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Cheers

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Make sure you set the security to Co-owners.
Shall do, thanks. When I set up the safe, it didn't work for the owner or the co owner, seems it might have been too close to the door. I axed and replaced it multiple times, until the owner could actually use it, and probably did forget to reset the security yet again.
Cheers!