• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Un-Nature(al) cont.

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"We shall start easy," the teacher was saying, "pair off and space yourselves. Reaper form first." Everyone shuffled around. "Tarisstree," they chanted in unison, and then a ring of towering trees replaced her classmates. Maggy exhaled, it had worked. "Good! Excellent!" the teacher clapped excitedly, "and now back into my wonderful little weavers." They chanted again and transformed back. Except her. Great, now I'm a giant walking tree with a flower on its head she mused miserably. "No worries! No worries! You can try again in a few minutes. Everyone, concentrate – Nature's Fury next."

Maggy flung herself at the bed pulling the pillow over her head. When did all go wrong? Well, quite honestly, from I am the grass but it snowballed and went downhill from there. She screamed into the pillow. First the flower, then the tree - then nature's fury. After she cast the spell she said, "I wish I could nature's fury this thing off my head," when the swarm suddenly turned and started attacking her. Screeching, she tried to out-run it and fell, slamming into the ground and simultaneously changing back.

The next thing she recalled was the red-haired girl standing over her the beautiful blue sky framing her face. She stood, trying to salvage what little dignity she had left when Red Hair yelled,"Olorisstra!" Maggy froze, the prickly sensation starting from head to toe and fell back onto the ground giggling like a lunatic.

Terrific, Gift of Renewal is ticklish – to ME! She howled into the pillow again kicking her feet against the mattress and started to cry. She hated the red-haired girl. She hated all of this!