• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ultimate Olympics. (Idea)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Borbarad.

I have a idea for a series of events.
With the Summer Olympics coming we should do something similar on Drachenfels.
We should call it the Ultimate Olympics or the Ultimate Games. Something like that.
We do 1 or 2 events weekly or 2 weekly (I would prefer weekly) with 10-12 events total.
The events should be done in teams . 2-3 or 4 people. This would allow people who can’t be part of it every time still be in a winning team.
Depending on what event there is each team is allow to switch characters to fit for certain events. But they should always tell before the start of a event for what team they playing.
Each team will have to give there team names and team color that they will use for the remaining of the events.

Every Event gives 5 Points for the winning team, then 3 for second and 1 for Third.
You keep the points displayed on the EM Forum after each event so people can see it.
The 3 best of each event gets a sash or necklace (they have no properties and can not be imbued)in Gold,Silver and Bronze color with the event name on it as a price.
At the end of all events the winning team gets a golden,silver and bronze cloak with the Name Winners of Ultimate Olympics 2012... and so on.
And a special display in the Museum.

For the events i have some ideas.

-A Running Event. (Short distance and a Longer distance)
-A Relay Event (Running and pass the item to your team runner)
-Leap Frogging event. (We got the right field for that already south of Luna)
-Horse Race Event.
-Dig the Ele Event. (Dig up as fast as you can a ore elemental and kill it)
- A Sailing Event ( With Sloops!)
- Dye Event (Dye as much cloth as you can in 1 minute)
- A Gladiator Event (Melee Fighters only! 15 Bandages limit for healing, no other healing allowed)
- Archery Event
- A Tamers Event ( Tame a GD as fast as you can. (Big Team event)
-The Deathmans Run. (This run go from the entrance on Fire Island to the exit at Tomb of Kings. No Gargoyles allow for short cuts. ).

I am not sure if all of it are possible and more and different ideas are also welcome.

Frarc