• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] ULTIMATE 80 SKILL MAGE RING

fajico

Seasoned Veteran
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Auction - Ring

End Time: 9:00pm EST Dec. 27th(Sunday) 2015. 10 min rule applies.

Reserve: 1.5b
Buyout: 3b
Minimum Increment: 50m

Delivery/Payment: Atlantic only

All normal bids must be posted on this thread.
Buyout offer can be accepted on this thread or PM or ICQ.
ICQ 664 886 390

80skillMageRing1512.png

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I think you must be unhappy cos im getting peeps to go SAKURA kill JAPANESE PLAYERS!!!!!! HEEEHEEEE, TYVM DETOK, I HOPE YOU"RE THERE!

DOMO ARIGATOOOOO! IMA SHI TAAAAAA!~ (admin, btw this means thank you come again)

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Naw, im getting more LuV as time goes.

Not that i need, but peeps like my business. Money walks, BS talks.
What money you couldn't even do 800m for the last bidding war, (You had to RETRACT that) LoL sounds like your moneys running tight lately. Your being a lil more cautious on your purchases.... Maybe not so much talk, a little more walk for you *hugs* Times are hard its okay if you can't be a baller anymore.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
What money you couldn't even do 800m for the last bidding war, (You had to RETRACT that) LoL sounds like your moneys running tight lately. Your being a lil more cautious on your purchases.... Maybe not so much talk, a little more walk for you *hugs* Times are hard its okay if you can't be a baller anymore.
Don't need to fight unnecessary wars with you CATAPILLAR BULLDOZER SW. LOL.

If it's something I want, then I'll baller.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
V nice but tbh just 50 skills are perfect..... Tactics / focus.... Not good, unless u use a mystic ...so the skills are 65.... If it was anatomy and parrying.... It was amazing and worth deffo 3 bil

InfernO will come to get you

Mooselisted

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Too bad you couldn't Trade the tactics/focus for HCI/DCI
But even then, the template possibilities with +80 skill on one jewel.
I'm curious what bracelet it'll be paired with!

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Ya, you're right. My gold running tight. Buying stuff and sponsoring tokens and gold to players who sent toons to Sakura to fight.

Gotta stay away from unecessry baller games, since 60% of stuff I buy ends up sitting in my chests...

I think that's how blazing does it too. Impulsive buying disorder, lol.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sickest mage jewel I've ever seen in terms of skills. Holy F. @SoftServeDreams - from what monster did you acquire this beast of a jewel?

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
SW, why didn't you ball? Left your bowling ball at home? Heeeheee

I was late.... fak!