• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ultima Store website link invalid, how to purchase sovereigns and game time code?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Use Firefox and remove your language specific parts in the URL.
that is something i detect yesterday.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmmm, I'm in Germany and the Links work fine for me , so it must be something else to look for :eyes:
Some questions for the working fine.
1. Did your link contains de or de-de as part of the URL.
2. Or did you see english or german description on the webpages ?
3. Did you clear your cache?

egglett

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's Been playing up in the UK since the weekend !

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some questions for the working fine.
1. Did your link contains de or de-de as part of the URL.
2. Or did you see english or german description on the webpages ?
3. Did you clear your cache?
1. No .de on the reached pages' URL ... and I tried by first clicking the OP given link, then I went to UO.com and clicked the link ffrom thre.. they both took me to the normal store... of course, that choice is saved in my cookies, I suspect. So unless the OP cleared his cookies or something similar, the link and EA store page are working as intended, when reached from Berlin, Germany.
2. No german, everything was in english
3. Of course I didn't clear my cache for this,... It is working as intended for me, so if it aint broken don't fix it.

valor

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for everyone's assistance! I was able to access the EA store successfully by using another newer PC, problem was solved. :)

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thank you for everyone's assistance! I was able to access the EA store successfully by using another newer PC, problem was solved. :)
Out of curiosity, how old is the first computer? I've noticed some links stopped working on my Windows 7 laptops because the browsers no longer update and some sites no longer work properly on them.