• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ultima Online release date debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Connor_Graham

Wikipedia is about as accurate as a room full of monkeys sitting in front of typewriters.

B

Bamboo_Spyder

It'll come out when they're ready to get it out. I don't trust anything that doesn't have some sort of offical backing to it.

LOL Conner that statement is amuzing.

S

ShadowJack

Seadog, for some reason, your rping a pirate makes me want to punch you in the stomach in rl, I like you for some reason.

N

Nosuperiors_Damnfewequals

I had it on hand at one time, just accidently stumbled into it, was an interview with one of the devs, and in it he clearly stated Sept 25, 97. Reason it's burned into memory, because I used for a trivia contest :)
Of course, now that I want it, I cannot find it again.
YOu would of course, think a simple search on the website would find it, but nope, shoot there isnt even a search function on the Herald page, not that i can find.

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had it on hand at one time, just accidently stumbled into it, was an interview with one of the devs, and in it he clearly stated Sept 25, 97. Reason it's burned into memory, because I used for a trivia contest :)
Of course, now that I want it, I cannot find it again.
YOu would of course, think a simple search on the website would find it, but nope, shoot there isnt even a search function on the Herald page, not that i can find.
Yup, it was the 25th. The servers were turned on that Thursday for those who ordered the Charter edition (booo on EA for screwing up my order.) The regular game was in stores that weekend. I remember picking up a regular copy the following Monday. I never did get my charter edition.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you are a racist. look at your sig image that is racist and you make racist comments about black people all of the time. what is wrong with you?
Maybe you should try researching that sig by seeing exactly what its talking about instead of acting like some mindless idiot

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arrrr, mebbe he done run out o' beer (meant for post two above but could also apply to one right above ;))?

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why is white good and black bad? i know what magic the gathering is. people are so dense they don't even realize this stuff is offensive.

just read it and think about it.

I am White, My enemies are black.

Give me a break.

Ever wonder why the only missing persons that people care about are young good looking white women or little kids with blonde hair and blue eyes?
:hahaha:

Oh boohoo, you see something referring to a color and you scream racism. So what now, you think vanilla and chocolate pudding is racist too? LOL Attitudes like this are how frivolous law suits are created.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The idea that a Magic the Gathering "personality test" image is racist is absurdly stupid and lends nothing of value to the topic or the board in general.

Any "racism" found in that little graphic is more likely due to the inherent racism of the person looking for it.

In short... get over it.

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMFG, mods delete this thread please.

The level of common sense and intelligence is downright embarrassing.
yeah i know you are directing that at me, but i feel the same way about you.

i agree though delete this f'ing thread you are all making me sick to my stomach.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

And you obviously missed it.

Google the following words together and get back to us after you have learned something: "Shakespeare, 1000 monkeys, typewriter"

When you do that you MIGHT understand the joke.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...Texas coouncilman who wants to ban the term "black hole" perchance? :p
:hahaha:

Wow, I really hope that doesn't even get a vote and just gets rejected. I can't even imagine what else they would call it. A space hole?

Status
Not open for further replies.