• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Ultima Online News Letter

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A new edition of the Ultima Online Newsletter has been released you can read the newsletter via the Continue Reading link below.

Continue reading...

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The first item should have been a inscription tool aggregator. That's what I was hoping it was when I saw it a month ago.

FYI the incense burner is animated.

There are more things hidden in the art files, though I'm pretty sure they're for 97. Not going to spoil them just yet. :devil:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
k question..... the wedding package and associated add on, are they reusable?
so are the tables and such like the ones we just got for thanksgiving just a different deco, so you can place them then store them for the next occasion?
same with the wearable's, dress and tux, are they normal clothes are one time use things?

just wondering.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The dress and tux for the couple to wear, did anyone thjink to put 100 LRC on them?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix

Could the tux be grayscale instead of black so it can be dyed (without being suuuuuuuper dark?) Not every groom wears a black tux...

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This Incense Burner has Artifact Rarity 12. You can duble click it and it changes its name from "Incense" to "Incense Burner". But no effect apparently...

Becca

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The tip lights and a wisp of smoke comes from the end