• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ultima Cloth Maps

Gurur Yıldız

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi friends,

I want to collect these Uo cloth maps, I know it's hard to find at 2019 and can be expensive.

Can anyone guide or help me to how to find? I tried some online links like ebay etc but didn't find much.

Is there any Uo based collector websites or general game collectors?

Thank you.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
This would be a good thing to sell in their real life swag store.
Or the uo pins or the piece of blckrock, or metal miniatures , etc ....

Not those cheap mugs and keychain s

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
I would love to have a cloth UO map, I lost mine in a move. They sell them on Ebay for $200.00 or more and I am waiting for a bargain to pop up! I would love it if they were added to the Swag Store.

fonsvitae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@Gurur Yıldız Ebay is probably your best bet. You are going to have to camp it, too.

If you do a search for Ultima Online Map and choose the filter "completed items" you will be shown every listing that ended within the last three months or so; this will include those listings that ended with a sale and also those that did not. You can get an idea for the market as well as an idea to what you have to look forward to should you camp the site a few months. Make a saved search for the above and request an alert should new listings be posted.

I paid 70 for my 1997 cloth map back in June of this year.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I would love to have a cloth UO map, I lost mine in a move. They sell them on Ebay for $200.00 or more and I am waiting for a bargain to pop up! I would love it if they were added to the Swag Store.
I never got a chance to get a cloth map but would LOVE to have some. Adding something like that to the swag store would be awesome... I'd buy a blanket made with the UO map for my bed that would be super cool...

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
I never got a chance to get a cloth map but would LOVE to have some. Adding something like that to the swag store would be awesome... I'd buy a blanket made with the UO map for my bed that would be super cool...
That really would be awesome! Make a whole UO Themed room with real life items that are similar to in-game ones.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes, I would love that!

Dorset

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As above would be great to be able to buy these today from UO.

I only have the paper map, with my 14 year old scribble next to the town names as I deciphered it.

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Only one I have is my old ultima v map for the commodore 64 wish I had more

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Only one I have is my old ultima v map for the commodore 64 wish I had more

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk
:D And I have mine from my old Atari 64 (and then 1200 and then 130). Way back when I got the UO Dragon Pack (aas they called it. Akalabeth and all the base UO games thru 9. Still have it around here somewhere.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
As above would be great to be able to buy these today from UO.

I only have the paper map, with my 14 year old scribble next to the town names as I deciphered it.
i have the exact same thing but on my cloth map!

Landicine

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are places that can print cloth maps online, so I would love Broadsword to consider looking into it. I do wish the swag shop had more choices, especially given that other parts of the Ultima fandom have more choices. For example:

I know for the Ultima Dragons' 25th Anniversary party, they had a cloth map of Disney Land (where they held their party). I don't see that item anymore at the organizer's etsy shop (Gallara Dragon), but there are some other neat Ultima-related things ([bcolor=rgb(204, 205, 205)]link[/bcolor]).

I also saw this really cool Chaos-Order poster that was done for a fan project. They also had some neat art for the Virtues, Ankhs, and things like the book of Truth (link).

Calla Lily

Journeyman
What is the swag shop? I’m looking for a copy of the paper map with latitude and longitude markings. Mine has disappeared, and I liked to use it for fishing.

Branden

Journeyman
There are places that can print cloth maps online, so I would love Broadsword to consider looking into it. I do wish the swag shop had more choices, especially given that other parts of the Ultima fandom have more choices. For example:

I know for the Ultima Dragons' 25th Anniversary party, they had a cloth map of Disney Land (where they held their party). I don't see that item anymore at the organizer's etsy shop (Gallara Dragon), but there are some other neat Ultima-related things ([bcolor=rgb(204, 205, 205)]link[/bcolor]).

I also saw this really cool Chaos-Order poster that was done for a fan project. They also had some neat art for the Virtues, Ankhs, and things like the book of Truth (link).
Can probably 3D print some cool things if you really wanted too