• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Uber Shame Artis

-Hey Arnold-

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking Offers on These 5 shame artifacts..no Low balls please..This is not an auction. icq: 623735373
sword.png

sleeves.png

neck.png

pants.png

#5 (unenhanced)
sleeves2.png

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think this is an auction but I'll get a bid in just in case.

2. 150m

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
3 and 5 have very low durability, Can anything be done to them? IMO them are not worth anything for the low life but I might be wrong, just me opinion.....

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This guy has been spamming he is selling the same items for months, he is looking for the same rediculous prices he paid when shame was still new, that is to say, several hundred mil over current value. Dont hold your breath on him actually selling anything reasonable.

-Hey Arnold-

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This guy has been spamming he is selling the same items for months, he is looking for the same rediculous prices he paid when shame was still new, that is to say, several hundred mil over current value. Dont hold your breath on him actually selling anything reasonable.
idk how posting these items 9 days ago and not even replying on here is considered spam? Clearly YOU must be new and dont know what current value is..as i stated not an auction in no rush to sell...im sorry you cant afford any thing im selling. If you could not troll my thread that be great :) :heart:

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the record, i sold you one of those items for an outrageous price, so saying I cannot afford them is just your ignorance. Secondly, they currently do not hold the value that you bought them at. Thirdly, I did not say you were spamming the boards specifically, your method of spam has been random times and locations in global chat. Final point; I am better than you at every aspect of this game because I am smarter than you, plain and simple - dont bother with a witty comeback because I will make you look foolish again.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Naxatilor Feluka and Arnold: Please check your PM.

All: Let's keep the forum focused on sales and take one-on-one debates to private messages. Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

-Hey Arnold-

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the record, i sold you one of those items for an outrageous price, so saying I cannot afford them is just your ignorance. Secondly, they currently do not hold the value that you bought them at. Thirdly, I did not say you were spamming the boards specifically, your method of spam has been random times and locations in global chat. Final point; I am better than you at every aspect of this game because I am smarter than you, plain and simple - dont bother with a witty comeback because I will make you look foolish again.
For the Record i didnt pay for a single item in here...nice try tho :)