• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] UBER Sampire Heartwood Armor

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

These are for sale on Great Lakes. I am asking 12 mil per piece.

KevinBrightstar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Um yeah , there not mage armor. So you cant gain mp on this !
true uber woodland would be 5 imbued stats then enahced t oget the extra stat one of thoes needs to be mage armor .

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um yeah , there not mage armor. So you cant gain mp on this !
true uber woodland would be 5 imbued stats then enahced t oget the extra stat one of thoes needs to be mage armor .
Curious, whats it like to comment on subjects you know nothing about?

This armor is designed for Sampires. 10 DI is of much more use than mage armor.

Mine is 5 mods, with DI as a 6th.

Mage armor for a sampire is completely pointless. Sampires get mana back from leeches, not regenerating.

Please don't troll my threads thanks. You are no where near the level you need to be.

KevinBrightstar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not here to troll. But you could make the same exact stats but better if you were to imbue first then you could enahce with heart wood you would then have 6 stats! then you would even be a better sampire see How I just helped you . Thats not being a troll its a good tip!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not here to troll. But you could make the same exact stats but better if you were to imbue first then you could enahce with heart wood you would then have 6 stats! then you would even be a better sampire see How I just helped you . Thats not being a troll its a good tip!
Are you serious dude? That is imbued first then enhanced.

Those are all 6 mod pieces. Holy ****. Are you serious???

B

bigpapi

Sir, LMC, HPI, STA IN, MANA IN, and a resist are the 5 imbued mods. He then enhanced to get the DI.

KevinBrightstar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah so engery is at 18 Isee well good for you ! Stll missing the mage armor though very important ! You can still run out of mana and if your spawn gets taken over by red how well you then get mana dureing your fight?
Any how I want them to take away the mage armor requirment to meditate its not neccery any more I want to be able to were like plate mail or something in a fight! Any how I made a mistake but dont get so fussy!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah so engery is at 18 Isee well good for you ! Stll missing the mage armor though very important ! You can still run out of mana and if your spawn gets taken over by red how well you then get mana dureing your fight?
Any how I want them to take away the mage armor requirment to meditate its not neccery any more I want to be able to were like plate mail or something in a fight! Any how I made a mistake but dont get so fussy!

You still don't get it.

Mage armor is a waste of a mod. You dont need mage armor on a sampire. Sampires get mana from the mana leech property.

You clearly have no clue what you're talking about. Thanks for the free thread bumps even though you're stupid :).

KevinBrightstar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You still don't get it.

Mage armor is a waste of a mod. You dont need mage armor on a sampire. Sampires get mana from the mana leech property.

You clearly have no clue what you're talking about. Thanks for the free thread bumps even though you're stupid :).
:cursing: Hey early you accused me of being a troll....Your not allowed to troll your own darn thread also!:talktothehand:

Any how ,on a pure pvm point your right.Lynk, But the best use for sampirs is in a fel spawn.You cant leach any mana from another player char at all.Its happend plenty of times that I couldnt get away with the mana I had.So realy to each his own .I think you would find running around with med on is realy a nice option to protect your scrolls.
:pint::pint::pint: Lets get a few drinks then after w going to fight out wadda say?

:twak::pint::pint::pint:

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

These are trash. Don't you know that real sampire armor is MR2, LMC 8, 20 LRC with mage armor, 15 resist and enhanced for lower weight....some newbs will just never learn.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only piece I have left is the tunic:

4 hpi
8 stam inc
8 mana inc
7 lmc
10 DI

12/11/11/11/18

10 mil!