• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Uber Garg Suit for a Friend

• Thread starter Legend/Sadden
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Legend/Sadden

A friend has been looking into what is possible with reforging and forged artifact enhancing. Here is his first suit from the new crafting ability. With jewels and talisman free, the suit boasts 40% Lower Mana Cost, 32 Mana Increase, 10 Mana Regeneration, 32 Stamina Increase, 6 Stamina Regeneration, 20 Defense Chance Increase, 30 Hit Lower Defense, 10 Strength Bonus, 5 Dexterity Bonus and 70/70/69/70/70. The Cold Resist Seeming to be the only flaw on this suit it seems very little to give up for so much. Post an offer or inquire through private message and I can put you in contact with the maker. Thanks for looking. Custom jewelry is available for the suit at buyers request and expense.

Attachments

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Slightly flawed in my opinion. go with hci instead of dci on the armor, and build in some hit point increase. Also, avoid having to imbue resists on the garg necklace. If done correctly you should only need to imbue one leather piece with a resist (enhanced) and should hit all 70s. Also, whats with the 6 stamina regen? stam regen can be a bonus, but not at the cost of hit point increase.

I just made a ridiculous thrower suit this way.