• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Uber AI Scribe Alchy Mage Suit

Hellfire111

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looking to sell this suit
stats;
45hci/ 45dci/ 70di/ 50ep/ 100lrc/ 40lmc/ 150hp/ 203 mana/ 12cf/ 30kinetic/ 15damage/ 15poison/ 15energy/ 2,6 casting/ 40 sdi/ 21mr/ 18 hpr/ +35 skill/ 25hpi

arties used;
vvv crimmy
slither
shanty's waders
jumu's hide
conj garb
dr spector's lenses

please message me or comment on this thread if you have an offer. no lowballs.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is 1/6 and 17hpr without counting city buffs and human race.

Where does the 70di come from?

I also only see 30hci! & u forgot to mention the 5dci corgul sash.

U got 10di on ur gauntlets i hope u didnt think its 10hci

Hellfire111

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is 1/6 and 17hpr without counting city buffs and human race.

Where does the 70di come from?

I also only see 30hci! & u forgot to mention the 5dci corgul sash.

U got 10di on ur gauntlets i hope u didnt think its 10hci
This suit isn't meant for trammies or people who aren't very smart.
15HCI on weapon for 45 as you can see in the thread it's AI mage
All the artifacts are stated there so do some adding for stats, 40di on weapon + 10 on gloves and +20 on jumu's = 70 (the amount you need for max damage ai's for this template)
And every decent+ pvper uses town buff, so yes it's 2/6 with town buff like every normal person would use.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You shouldnt be adding stats that come with a non listed weap or on city buffs when u try to sell suits like that. All u have to say is what comes with the suit and let smart people like you figure out what to do with the rest.

Or you can simply say:
1/6 (+1from city buff)
30hci (+15hci sc weap)
17hpr (+2jack of all trades)
30di (+40 on weap)

You are limiting players to some mods on their weapon when u let them sacrifice 15hci on them, especially the ones who seek splintering, hld, and 50 hit spell weapons

Deprave

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait I could be only putting 16 hpr on my human suits instead of my ocd perfection of 18 on every one?

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All weapon skills added to focus list reduces its worth but still a fair suit regardless. Goodluck with sale

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

de-chande

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Gandalf I think people were trying to make you understand even if the 17 + joat skill (2hpr) over cap would still equal 19. Like they were trying to say 17 + 2 does not make 20. I know you have problems making your suit and I can kinda see why...